Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brexit Thread.
The English will have a referendum next year, to feck the Welsh off out of the kingdom  Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Now you’ve raised this issue...

What’s happened to Sturgeon?? She has gone so quiet... I was sick to death of her bleating on about Scotland and Scottish independence....

Thought it hilarious when the EU said they could apply if and when they get independence.... like who wants to take on another sick man of Europe?

What actually do the Scots contribute?? Other than the obvious....feckin earache.

Funny that Doc! I was only saying the other day. Where has Jimmy krankie gone.
I think she is just keeping out of the way so as not to be associated with the clowns in Westminster, not to mention she has got to sort the issue of Alex groping Salmon out.

I can see Scotland moving on to become independent in the next 5 years after Brexit and Ireland unification
Indeed Mr Tickle Salmond....

I’d forgotten she and he had had discussions... but she will cut him dead...

Couldn’t be one bit bothered about the Scots going, it’s the Northern Irish who concern me, if they want to stay, more than welcome, but if they are forced into reunification.... that’s as bad as what we did to the pre Republic...

I don’t believe the UK should be in Ireland in all honesty we are occupying someone else’s country, they should have been given independence a long time ago, that said I would bet that over the next 10 years as the UK becomes a 3rd rate country post Brexit (ant the Mogg & Farage wet dream becomes reality) the people of Northern Ireland will actually seek unification as a way out and back into the EU and they will vote to become one country, the young people from both sides will come together. Probably same will happen in England & Wales, it’s just a numbers game as the current gammon dies off and is replaced the younger generation will say WTF and rejoin probably 25 years away 

As for Scotland well I would rather they stayed but if they want to go then do be it, again they will mop up what’s left of our financial institutions it will be a good move for them
Gammon?

Gammon

A term used to describe a particular type of Brexit-voting, europhobic, middle-aged white male, whose meat-faced complexion suggests they are perilously close to a stroke.

The term 'gammon' is linked to the unhealthy pink skin tone of such stout yeomen, probably because of high blood pressure caused by decades of 'PC gone mad', being defeated in arguments about the non-existent merits of Brexit and women getting the vote.

Gammon often make their appearance on BBC'sQuestion Time jabbing their porcine fingers at the camera while demanding immediate nuclear strikes against Remain-voting areas, people who eat vegetables and/or cyclists.

When gammon appears en masse it is often referred to as a "wall of gammon".

Following the rise in prominence of the term 'gammon' in mid-2018, hoards of basement dwelling alt-righters organised on /pol/ and other online alt-right backwaters to remove the above definition, which best fits common usage of the word, from Urban Dictionary. This followed a mass campaign of faux outrage from alt-right online publications and media pundits in which they attempted to portray the term as racist or classist. In reality, it best compares to the British phrase "Disgusted of Tonbridge Wells".
Plural of (semi-)organised Buster Bloodvessel's also being "The Gammonati" (after their obsession with conspiracy theories and the Illuminati) Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
I imagine A&E is stacked floor to ceiling with gammon suffering stroke and heart attack’s, between Brexit stalling, ISIS brides returning, women drivers in Saudi, cyclists, vegans, 

People tried to make Gammon racist I would fecking love that black peoples own the N word and lads from the India sub content own the P word all us white middle age men could make it cool “yo Gammon what’s cooking, lay some skin on me bro
I’ve started reading about “illuminati” - fascinating to say the least. Some of it is starting to make sense to me. Bloody scary too!
I do like a good conspiracy theory you just have to be careful before you realise it you are David Icke LOL and convinced lizards are running the country mmmmmm hang on might be something in that LOL
Hope not Hate 
But they are....haven’t you watched V?

That was back in the day from memory 80’s tv at its best
Hope not Hate 
They did a remake about 5 ish years ago...

Instead of selling the sex side of things these days, the sassy, sexy female is now an androgynous female that swings both ways...

Total shite, Frances watched it... tried to get me to watch it as we did the original series.... but with no sex in it...I strangely had no interest to watch it....

(23-02-2019, 07:25 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Instead of selling the sex side of things these days, the sassy, sexy female is now an androgynous female that swings both ways...

Back to Twiggy and the 60's then Doc Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
And why not....!

Well looks like it might go any number of ways, I can’t believe the shambles both the Tory and labour parties have made of this, the deal on the table is shocking it’s everything the Brexit folk think they have now no voice and a rule taker stuck forever under the EU red tape, that’s Mays deal, no deal is an economic disaster, how can we vote aging on in or out even accepting the fraud and shambles of the first effort, I think we will extend and find a compromise by the end of 2019
Hope not Hate 
And now we have Jeremy Corbin playing the Politics Game.

With his Brexit proposals being dismissed by his own party, he has come up with his Plan B... a new referendum...

It does smack of ..... if I don’t get my way, I’ll have a little tantrum and come up with another Plan C.

Not wanting to sound awful.... politics aside, is this man fit to govern? For sure I’d love to see some of his proposals implemented, but... the flip side could be, very unpleasant.

I see the man as a soulless android.... when I last stated he was hateful.... well, that got a reaction... but he certainly isn’t a warm cuddly teddy bear...

Having read a bio in a Sunday broadsheet..... his first wife was brutally honest about him.... it’s nothing to do about politics but to do with being wanted.... he has a disfunction with relationships. Now look at him again....

On their honeymoon..... he went off to political hustings....

But.... did you know he was a biker?! Toured ..... guess where.... Czechoslovakia on a CZ back in the 70’s...

Having said that, would I vote to have him in no10? Not a chance. I see him as an inverse of Trump, mad as a fish, unpredictable....

Corbin is a disgrace quite frankly he is a Marxist and has nothing in common with the vast majority he would ruin the country, not withstanding he is a racist he is a product of the left who see Jews having controlled the financial markets and as such need to be marginalised 

We need moderate leadership left or right
Hope not Hate 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "What did you Learn Today" Thread. lbk 750 87,050 01-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  LBK’S I’m disgusted or not disgusted thread. lbk 36 705 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: lbk
  The just saying thread. lbk 62 5,620 30-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  The trip down memory lane thread. lbk 40 3,224 17-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: lbk