Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remembrance Run
Ihttps://www.howlerevents.com/the-remembrance-run

Anyone up for this it’s a trail / fell run, they also do a walk version it’s for Remembrance Sunday (the events on Nov 10th) proceeds to British Legion, cracking event
What a cracking idea! Way to short notice for me Chris. Just in the process of sorting my diet out. That’s easier said than done at the moment.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(22-10-2018, 07:13 PM)lbk Wrote: What a cracking idea! Way to short notice for me Chris. Just in the process of sorting my diet out. That’s easier said than done at the moment.

I thought you were already in training.... Rolleyes
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Laugh  diet..... Pfft... High pie, high sausage roll count, full fat, high sugar, fruit dodging doesn't really constitute a diet. 
  JUST SAYING LIKE. .
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Sorry mate..... 

Missed off fat cunt.....  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
(22-10-2018, 07:41 PM)Lefty Wrote: Laugh  diet..... Pfft... High pie, high sausage roll count, full fat, high sugar, fruit dodging doesn't really constitute a diet. 
  JUST SAYING LIKE. .

Jeez, he is on a diet then....

I remember the stop at Cakebread St cafe, then into work restaurant....

Kitchen staff thought he was a permanent member of staff.
Illigitimi non carborundum.
(22-10-2018, 07:42 PM)Lefty Wrote: Sorry mate..... 

Missed off fat cunt.....  Laugh

PRICK!! Laugh
God, you try and inspire some people and they just turn on you..... Slowly mind, weight shift and all that.
Feck off Twiggy! Laugh
Don’t need to run I think it’s a generous cutoff time for the elderly and infirm, ex older service men & women plus folk who just walk it

The Tower at Rivi is being illuminated with a poppy, we are running, some are walking up on Sunday Evening any one fancy joining it’s about 8k route up the pike

I’ll be to hungover Chris. The silly season has already begun for me.