Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raven brekkie 21st October
Howdo all...

Twas good to catch up with Bez and Dr Martens today... and answering the almighty question.... WHY ?? ??
I’m sorry Chris.... that message would defeat the brain power of Bletchley Circle.
Illigitimi non carborundum.
(21-10-2018, 06:20 PM)DrMarten Wrote: I’m sorry Chris.... that message would defeat the brain power of Bletchley Circle.

Well I tried a number of times to post a goddam pic through Flickr and goog pics but it just wasn't playing ball at all...... So I just changed me avatar pic instead  Big Grin
How do chip pan. Where have you been hiding?
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Why? You mean why was no one else invited for breakfast? Kev - get that report filed!!!  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Ehup LBK..  

Its been a case of head down and crack on !! Made a few changes, had a few problems and come out the other side of it wiser and better off all round.  Smile Smile and actually enjoying biking again.... On a Victory  Big Grin

Mr Spartacus...

Ask Bez Why.....(Sorry Bez)  Big Grin
(22-10-2018, 07:23 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: Why? You mean why was no one else invited for breakfast? Kev - get that report filed!!!  Laugh

Reported Lee! And will be registering an official disgust to Bezly and Doc. Disgusting!
(22-10-2018, 01:02 PM)Panman Chips Wrote: Ehup LBK..  

Its been a case of head down and crack on !! Made a few changes, had a few problems and come out the other side of it wiser and better off all round.  Smile Smile and actually enjoying biking again.... On a Victory  Big Grin

Mr Spartacus...

A victory!! WTF! Why?  What happened to your BMW?
(22-10-2018, 07:25 PM)lbk Wrote:
(22-10-2018, 01:02 PM)Panman Chips Wrote: Ehup LBK..  

Mr Spartacus...

A victory!! WTF! Why?  What happened to your BMW?

I chopped in the LT last year and got the K1300GT..... Great bike all round but was missing something I couldn't l put my finger on for a while.... It wasn't a fun bike as such. Straight laced 165BHP and dull. 

I had been looking for a K1600GTL Exclusive but they're like hens teeth, then late one Sunday evening about a month ago, I spotted it !!  Big Grin Big Grin the Victory Vision tour, Arlen Ness signature series..... Right price and the only one so far in the UK.... now I'm back grinning  Laugh
Fair enough! You part of Oggys gang then? Pretty sure - he’s still got a victory. I know he was talking about going back to an Adventure bike.
I spoke to Oggy the week before I bought her... His words were 'Get the feckin thing'  Big Grin so I did !! 

Oggy has the Cross Country at the moment but that could change Big Grin
Ayup Panman nice bike they are the way to go
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
(23-10-2018, 08:25 AM)Buffalo Wrote: Ayup Panman nice bike they are the way to go

Ello Chris, she's definitely different....but she handles lovely and the 1731cc's certainly pack a grunt !
(21-10-2018, 06:29 PM)Panman Chips Wrote:
(21-10-2018, 06:20 PM)DrMarten Wrote: I’m sorry Chris.... that message would defeat the brain power of Bletchley Circle.

Well I tried a number of times to post a goddam pic through Flickr and goog pics but it just wasn't playing ball at all...... So I just changed me avatar pic instead  Big Grin

Think the rest of the gang are waiting with baited breath for a glimpse of your new beast....

Flickr is basically fooked for linking into the forum. Try IMG as a hosting site, those of us who do have had none of the hassle from Flickr...
[Image: IMG-20180928-WA0000_zpsndlygv0m.jpeg]
Photobucket did the trick... Thanks Dr Marten  Big Grin
Good god..... My eyes.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
(23-10-2018, 08:11 PM)Lefty Wrote: Good god..... My eyes.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Sorry Lefty.... Should have warned you all !![Image: IMG-20180928-WA0011_zpsmghrwhsp.jpg]
(23-10-2018, 08:11 PM)Lefty Wrote: Good god..... My eyes.

Every detail burnt into your retina's now then?
Certainly is a sight to behold
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Years Eve - The Raven - 1045hrs Badboybez 78 1,100 07-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Raven Cafe for breakfast anyone? Sunday 23rd September Badboybez 56 1,053 24-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dilbert
  Sunday 29th July - Raven Breakfast? Badboybez 7 351 23-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: lbk
  The Raven ‘The 1031hrs Club’ - 31st December Badboybez 67 5,496 04-01-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: DrMarten