Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raven Cafe for breakfast anyone? Sunday 23rd September
And here’s me thinking you are a hardened set of bikers...

WTF Doc I find it hard to believe, I shall be doing a 2k sea swim 60k Bike and 10k run at Anglesey in the Sandman Tri series looking forward to a big sea swell 50mph wind  & driving rain 

Enjoy the car ride and pies  Laugh
Hope not Hate 
I might still turn up on a bike Buff... Not like the Coffee and Car brigade.

As for Anglesey.... you may well have your wish granted! I was there Friday, very windy, but bloody warm.

I wouldn’t expect anything less from a man of your standing Doc, yes looking like a rough day but a warm one, we are camping in Newborough Forest should be fun
Hope not Hate 
I won’t be going anywhere if it’s pissing down or windy. Fook that!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(19-09-2018, 06:39 PM)lbk Wrote: I won’t be going anywhere if it’s pissing down or windy. Fook that!

You realise we are going to Scotland next week?

BTW you are all pussies!  Laugh

(Except Doc and Buff of course)
I am Spartacus 
(19-09-2018, 06:39 PM)lbk Wrote: I won’t be going anywhere if it’s pissing down or windy. Fook that!

Fanny.... just sayin’

Don’t make me break you!
(18-09-2018, 11:11 PM)lbk Wrote: Bring the Satellite Navigation system and accessories will you Dave. I will bring you some dosh too. Let me know, how much I o u sweet cheeks Heart

Rodger Rodger little potato ..... monies I will fire up my abacus and work it out 

...... Sunday should it become bad enough for car time I shall be out as I don’t have a car  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
I'm in work on my bike today, forecast for going home is 100% chance of pissing it down, with a good chance of thunderstorms, so a good chance to check out the new jacket, I was also out round North Wales a fortnight ago, when it was virtually underwater, so if I go it will be on a bike, however this depends on how much beer I have the night before while being totally unsupervised and whether the jacket is "proper waterproof", or still drying out Rolleyes

Next Friday is forecast for sunny clouds, so that will be fine for my little jaunt over to Hinckley and mean Kev has no excuse for not going to Scotland with the point grabbers Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
I too will be trying out the 100% waterproof kit I’ve got, should it be pissing down...

(19-09-2018, 08:11 PM)Ledwardio Wrote:

You realise we are going to Scotland next week?

BTW you are all pussies!  Laugh

(Except Doc and Buff of course)

hahah - you never go out then Big Grin
will ride for food............belfast  for brekky or ypres for a wafel - oh yes
Jacket turned out Ok, very slight dampness on my right shoulder, but nothing much, especially given the horrid spray on the M56/ M6 last night .............. sooo, game on (unless I forget to get up) Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
What jacket have You got Steve?
Now don’t slag me off..... BUT!!

BMW do a rather excellent one piece oversuit which is like a lifeboat survival suit which is c£120.... something I’m actually considering.

What’s your commission Doc?
I am Spartacus 
I washed my jacket to dry it out today ..... well really 
a) cos it was in need and 
b) to Nixwax it see if it imporoved it’s waterproofiness 

In other news clothes related I have given in to the draw of Rukua Goretex and ordered discounted trousers from Germany with the aid of some pre birthday spends off my delightful stepmam ! They better bloody fit and keep the water out !!!
My real name is Dave 
(21-09-2018, 09:05 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: What’s your commission Doc?

Never known BM to offer such things....

I work on the approach of

Does it work...

Does it appeal....

Job done....

Sadly, the Germans do have this rather annoying habit of producing items that fall into this criteria. 

As an aside, the few bits of Halvarssons kit I’ve bought have been excellent. So I’m not too swayed by the German effect.

Weather is looking properly shite Sunday morning...biblical rains forecast so might have to sack this one off as I am sans a 4 wheel option & I don’t fancy a proper soaking the day before I head north !
My real name is Dave 
If it’s lagging down, I’ll be fecking it off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunday 24th February Panman Chips 18 300 24-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  New Years Eve - The Raven - 1045hrs Badboybez 78 1,608 07-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Raven brekkie 21st October Panman Chips 22 827 28-10-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Panman Chips
  North Scotland Tour - mid to September. lbk 141 3,625 01-10-2018, 11:51 PM
Last Post: DrMarten