Didn’t they try something like this in WW2 with bomb dogs?  Cool
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

WTF!!! Why???
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
lbk Wrote:WTF!!! Why???

Exactly what I was thinking
I am Spartacus 
You really need to live in Germany OR live with a German to grasp why exactly you would want to create such a pointless thing....

Put quite simply.... if a German puts their mind to it....despite how weird or bizarre it it.

In the UK, you would, as quite rightly react as you have....
In Germany, you would have to complement and applaud the result, despite it being a total fucking mess.
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Just don’t get it! But ye’aw Know me. I don’t say owt.
What they don’t show is this kid in the background:

[Image: little-asian-kid-holding-radio-remote-co...049638.jpg]

Computer controlled my arse Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Now you are stretching the realms of fantasy....

Can’t you see.... it’s the Invisible Man riding it...
They have driverless trains in Singapore and Dubai airports. Got admit, my arse twitches - every time we get on one. Just no right.
Driverless trains I get - they are on rails so don’t wander off.

Self-driving cars I’m not so sure, I just don’t see how they’ll mix with human drivers without carnage.

Bikes make no sense to me at all. I do appreciate though that this is more of an exercise of understanding and control rather than trying to create a self-driving bike.
I am Spartacus 
The days of owning a car or bike are over you will rent a time share vehicle which will sit in charging parks you will just “unber” one as and when you need it, combustion engine ownership in 30 years will be for the super rich, by then this tech will work off you verbally telling the car or Bike where you want to go and it will take you, 100% this is coming we had some people from Google in at work this and you’re work space are about to change beyond recognition

(16-09-2018, 08:02 AM)Buffalo Wrote: The days of owning a car or bike are over you will rent a time share vehicle which will sit in charging parks you will just “unber” one as and when you need it, combustion engine ownership in 30 years will be for the super rich, by then this tech will work off you verbally telling the car or Bike where you want to go and it will take you, 100% this is coming we had some people from Google in at work this and you’re work space are about to change beyond recognition

Don't really care, I'll be compost in 30 years time Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Me too....

I remember the early 80’s.... computers are coming! The paperless office is here, and so was 10 times more paper.

AI kept under control is the only way forward for humans to move on, but stupid humans rely on total computerisation....but there are more stupid humans that need to be reeled in by AI.

But! In my company, we have contracted out our supply chain, what a fuck up! We order what we need and it is supposed to be delivered....
Alas.... I emailed back stating the order wasn’t fulfilled, so I was asked what I was missing.... I smelt a rat!
Again, email sent and stated, take the order, subtract what you’ve supplied, and what’s left... is what you’ve not supplied! I did state it wasn’t my job to sort out their feck ups!

The reply which was received blew my mind. Sorry, we don’t keep any records as to items picked and sent out, there is no traceability!!
Sent this to next tier of management.... turns out they’ve known this from Day 1.....

Point is... Money..... can anyone be arsed to spend mega money on AI
Been following this subject, the best and most humorous post got me....

...... Should you default on the payments, it can be summoned back to the dealership when left unexpectedly unshackled.