Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Bucket list challenge.
So what’s our 2019 Bucket list challenge gunna be? What do we fancy doing that we’ve never done before.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Hmmm not sure Kev - what you got in mind?
I am Spartacus 
Not sure Lee. We’ve done so much over the years, I’m looking for inspiration and ideas.
Motogymkhana

And fucking a Japanese gal - though being good lads that might have to wait til our Missuses kick us out  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Laugh Laugh
Travel: I want to visit west coast of Canada do a motothome tour and a safari in Madagascar, I fancy a trip out to the back of know where on a motorbike some mountain adventure.

Learning: I am toying with completing my coaching badges and doing a sports science course

Personal achievement and goals: get in a boxing ring for a copetertive match and see how far I can push endurance racing, some fabulous events from London to Paris, arctic circle, etc they are not cheap Arc to Arc is 6k 

Compete in a full iron distance event at 70 

Plenty of other they will do for now
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

Are you 69 Buff :o
Definitely a lot to fit in 1 year Buff!
I am Spartacus 
(09-09-2018, 12:10 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: Motogymkhana

And fucking a Japanese gal - though being good lads that might have to wait til our Missuses kick us out  Laugh

I take it you were pissed when scribing this little gem??

One thing I’ve learned over the years, that little piece of lady garden can get you in a whole heap of trouble.

If you want to ride a Japanese, I’d recommend dumping that Austrian and....you know it makes sense...
DrMarten Wrote:I take it you were pissed when scribing this little gem??

One thing I’ve learned over the years, that little piece of lady garden can get you in a whole heap of trouble.

If you want to ride a Japanese, I’d recommend dumping that Austrian and....you know it makes sense...

I don't think so - trying to reduce my intake these days, it's tough.

That is probably the closest I will get to a nip on a Nippon, ah well the Blade will have to count as my Asian-affair.
I am Spartacus 
Some of these things take years to achieve probably 4 years work to do my coaching badges, 2 years training for arc to arc starting in 2019 might be 2025 by the time I finish them

Fancy doing my GCSE Maths cos I fooked my O level one in 1986 when I was the experimental 16+ test bed  Laugh

On the vechlle front I want to buy a VW van and convert it to a camper ... think £50k vechile finish but with a £10k budget !!

I will be aiming not to change jobs twice next year either  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Buffalo Wrote:Some of these things take years to achieve probably 4 years work to do my coaching badges, 2 years training for arc to arc starting in 2019 might be 2025 by the time I finish them

Given the last couple of years I'd put my money on you achieving all these goals my good man.
I am Spartacus 
Thanks Lee all potentially achievable hopefully

I wouldn’t bet against Chris. More than achievable by the Buffs standards. 

Can’t help with the Maths Dave, but I have a couple of mates that do vans into campers. If you ever get round to it, let me know and I’ll hook you up with the boys.
Cheers Kev, our Gail’s cousin who we borrowed a T5 off is going to assist me, he is in the trade so when I press go he is going to help me find the base van. He did his for £1500 van was under £5k and is remapped to 170 bhp
My real name is Dave 
There’s a certain calling for me and the van conversion to camper also.

A colleague bought a Transit Jumbo, the 4 wheel axle job with the 5cylinder 3.2. He reckons that is the best size for living space.... Rolleyes

Definitely a bucket list project.
Yeah I’ve looked at it too but I wouldn’t have time (or skills) to do the conversion.
I am Spartacus 
Hey Ginger, you been talking to Steve Mayor again Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
(12-09-2018, 12:24 PM)Dilbert Wrote: Hey Ginger, you been talking to Steve Mayor again Big Grin

Often .... but this wasn’t his idea it was mostly the bosses
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seagull Chipshop Challenge DrMarten 27 2,155 15-05-2017, 06:56 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  3 Peaks Challenge ChrisJH 12 1,875 17-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Oggy
  MancRiders Charity Challenge 2014 Jap_STi_3 14 1,444 18-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Jap_STi_3
  Play list - something different ChrisJH 4 481 31-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Last Post: MarkW7