Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie and Ewan
The boys are back on the bikes and making a new program for the wirelessvision. Their starting in South America to Alaska. Sounds really good. I really enjoyed the other ones they did, even though they got slated by the jealous pigs.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
I got Billy Connollys’ Route 66 collection last week as I heard he is on his last legs. Enjoyed it the first time around..
Yeah, it was good but what a shit choice of bike.
What channel is that on kev
To many haters Kev, it’s a light entertainment travel program using a motorbike, knowbody actually believes it’s just them with a go pro, it’s like WWE or any other travel documentaries a lot of the noise will be from people who don’t own a GS 

What with this and Guy Martin Heart  back on your Bev will be shampooing the carpet weekly
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Totally disgusting.... I can relate to a cheeky tug over Courtney Cox, Jen Aniston.... but over men? Really Kev... I can only see a sticky end coming your way.
I think they did some good entertaining shows and certainly switched quite a lot of people on to bikes and going further afield, will certainly give it a watch.

The danger of adventure is dulled somewhat with the backup travelling with them though, especially when you compare to the people who are lucky enough to be bimbling around the globe with just the bike and a sweaty helmet.
I am Spartacus 
Not sure when it gets aired or what channel it’s on Sparky. 

Spot on Chris Laugh

Martin.....you disgust me!

Don’t be so negative Ledwankio.
lbk Wrote:Don’t be so negative Ledwankio.

Not being negative fella Confused
I am Spartacus 
Two different shows really, Lee wants some gritty reality hand held camera documentary by someone riding round the world on a Honda cub fixing a broken sump using a blacksmith in Iran.
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

Laugh Laugh Laugh
The one thing Charley and Ewen brought to the TV about bikes was simple.... enlightened intelligence with some humour...

Most of these programs would never have appealed to Johnny Cage driver, the fact that they presented it in Car Driver Brain made the Adventure Riding scene appear to be fit for car drivers... dare I say this?

The fact they took BMWs.... was pure genius. Car drivers for some reason see the brand as acceptable....and I’ll bet the PR men in Berlin are thanking god KTM pulled out. 

I’m no adventure rider.... and would never think of taking a GS off road, but my respect to those two for doing it.

After blowing sunshine up their asses... and I can hear you grinding your teeth now Lee.... can you imagine  Henry Drole and his faithful sidekick Lovegrove presenting the series... I rest my case Rolleyes
You make me puke!
Thing is, jesting apart you line yourself for such personal attacks. 

Having declared you love for Guy, now defending dear old Henry... what is going on?

Next you’ll be telling us you got 100% in the diversity section on diving exams there does seem to be worrying evidence to support you’ve engaged with your feminine side, even the gaydar seems to have been reinvigorated.

Perhaps having the TV remote taken from you may serve more than one purpose...
Never been afraid to expose my feminine side.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whaaaaaatttttt!!!!!. Ewan swaps BMW for A Guzzi. WTF lbk 26 3,059 26-08-2015, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Seth