Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone fancy doing this with me
Looking for a challenge over the winter something a bit different anyone fancy a crack at this, the training looks great as well https://www.ultrawhitecollarboxing.co.uk...gLZDvD_BwE
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

Not for me fella
I am Spartacus 
And a no from me too.... as well!
Jeepus Chris! I’d get my bloody head knocked off Laugh fair play to you for having a go at that mate.  Cool
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Reckon it would be a good night out
Just a thought Kev... you could sponsor you Scouse boss....

Be nice to see him get a thrashing...
That scouse shot bag wouldn’t get in the ring with the mighty Buffalo.
(21-08-2018, 06:59 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Just a thought Kev... you could sponsor you Scouse boss....

Didn't know Lefty was scouse
Spot on Sparky. He is 50% Micky.
(22-08-2018, 02:04 PM)MarkW7 Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 06:59 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Just a thought Kev... you could sponsor you Scouse boss....

Didn't know Lefty was scouse

Hes not got the minerals, people would say fight was fixed, which is true I would fix it with a right hand  Laugh

Laugh Laugh
Anyone ever done a beep test feck that shit will feck you over, did one last night to measure my fitness level, it’s aimed towards sprint rather than endurance but gives a guide line

Many times Buff.... required every year in previous life.

I was so grateful it was introduced, as it was the first sign of the leg/back trouble! A very observant trainer noticed I was dragging my right leg...and slowing down.
So they tried me on the bike test.... now, that was feckin hard!

It is designed as a fitness test, but it’s more to do with mental agility... Than physical robustness. Anyone can run... but thinking and running is another matter as I’m sure you know all about!

These other slackards on here couldn’t run up a debt, let alone a sweat. But, I’ve been there and done it. I sit smugly in retirement Laugh
(24-08-2018, 09:15 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Many times Buff.... required every year in previous life.

I was so grateful it was introduced, as it was the first sign of the leg/back trouble! A very observant trainer noticed I was dragging my right leg...and slowing down.
So they tried me on the bike test.... now, that was feckin hard!

It is designed as a fitness test, but it’s more to do with mental agility... Than physical robustness. Anyone can run... but thinking and running is another matter as I’m sure you know all about!

These other slackards on here couldn’t run up a debt, let alone a sweat. But, I’ve been there and done it. I sit smugly in retirement Laugh
Goes without saying Martin a man of your class and breeding not like some the rabble on here ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody Fancy A Night Out Posh Frocks Sat 16 December Man C Rider 4 300 02-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  Fancy a Laugh? This has had me in stitches for last half hour!!! Jap_STi_3 3 715 18-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Oggy