Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MANCRIDERS EURO JUNE 2019
Pizza....!

That said, London is getting like that for being pricey.

(24-09-2018, 12:07 AM)anthony1664 Wrote: What about beer and digs ?

two things

dont speed - bike off you and or jail

didnt do beer cos miles

digs in hirtshals 70 quid ish airbnb in gothenburg 25 quid bele in trollhattan 50-60 quid i think

daytriipped norway slept on boat so no stay

oslo the cheapest non hotel i could find (and this was in advance and not high season) was 100 quid cheapest hotel was 150 and they got worse and that was basic posh is millions

so oslo got swerved
will ride for food............belfast  for brekky or ypres for a wafel - oh yes
Who needs sleep - anyway Kevs got a hammock
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

But he won’t be taking his van  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
The hammock hasnt been in use since Lefty became his boss.

Yes but isn't Kev our very own Bear Grylls?

In Madness You Dwell

Right boys, was just looking at the ferries for this

Hull - Rotterdam is a good option, as it leaves on the evening I reckon getting the Friday night ferry is an option, it leaves at 8.30 but you need to be checked in by 7, would that leave you enough time to get over from Mancland after work?

It costs £143.38 for the cheapest fare on the weekend, that's for rider, motorcycle and inside cabin, non-refundable etc, and drops to £136.50 during the week. That's one-way, so we'd need to pay that twice obviously.

It's a busy route so I reckon we should look to bolt-down the dates and get this bit booked.
I am Spartacus 
Friday is good with me sweet cheeks. Come on. Hands in the Bucket if your in. I reckon we book this as soon as and then deal with the rest after.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Possibly he knows more of Mixed Grills than the Bear variety.

DrMarten Wrote:Possibly he knows more of Mixed Grills than the Bear variety.

Laugh
I am Spartacus 
lbk Wrote:Friday is good with me sweet cheeks. Come on. Hands in the Bucket if your in. I reckon we book this as soon as and the deal with the rest after.

So do we know:

A) Who is coming?

B) What time restraints do we all have?
I am Spartacus 
Give it a week and see who puts their hand in the Bucket.

If we travel Friday night and return on the Sunday evening. That kinda gives us 9 days. 

If we book the ferry within a week, that gives people enough time to make their mind up. If they decide at a later date, then they can sort themselves out.
What are hotel prices looking like Confused
MarkW7 Wrote:What are hotel prices looking like Confused

Don't know, where are we going?  Laugh

Just figuring out what route we can fit in, then will look at bed costs soon.
I am Spartacus 
You've probably seen it already but the Bezler stuck an approx route / ideas up on the other EURO 2019 thread.
Yeah, if you read that thread you'll see why that is fucked, and the other option I did. Basically it is really hard to even scratch the surface of Scandanavia in a week which it looks like we have, maybe 9 days inc both weekends.

We'll be trying to figure something out this week whilst in Scotland  Wink
I am Spartacus 
head for the penninsula of denmark keep off the main roads

ferry onto sweden at any point grenaa or fred

id be riding up from germany up to the tip ferry to gothenburg then south back down the swedish coast

you get to do oresund that way (or ferry from trelleborg to travemunde which costs the same - yes the bridge isnt cheap but if you get the weather.............)

id do norway another time - and at this time of year the further north or west in norway the higher and colder and wetter youll get

3 days going up nice 3 days in sweden and denmark nice going back down the one day in norway weather was fucked
will ride for food............belfast  for brekky or ypres for a wafel - oh yes
Nice one Hairynet. We may employ you as our Scandinavian consultant. We can only pay you in Hobnobs and oral sex. No cash! Sorry.
In - get it booked - however not into chomping 300 miles a day on this one - just thought I'd add that in Cool

In Madness You Dwell

Agreed mate. Nice tootle to see and experience the places a bit. I will assemble the committee and call a cobra meeting whilst in Jockland to formulate a plan of invasion of Scandinavia. We have control, stand by standby.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 Germany Ledwardio 49 1,127 10-06-2019, 10:30 PM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Stonehenge Saturday 20th July 2019 lbk 13 227 01-05-2019, 09:28 PM
Last Post: trooper8236
  RTTW 2019 5th October 2019 Badboybez 4 70 01-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Man C Rider
  First ride of 2019.... DrMarten 18 380 26-02-2019, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Buffalo