Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody weather
So after all this hot weather, sometimes too hot!!!! ..... what occurs on the morning I am due to head off on 3 days biking??

Wind maybe galeforce at times, heavy rain showers maybe thunder and lighting with localised flooding and a bunch of weather warnings! Could make it up!
My real name is Dave 
You know the rules Dave, if it's a MancRiders gig - your  getting wet. If it  helps, I'm off to Benidorm today -   for some sun, sand and Sangria with the chaps. I'll be thinking of you, whilst I'm eating, drinking and generally getting pissed. See! Always thinking about me mates. I'm not selfish like some of you.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Where you off to sweet cheeks? And why wasn't I invited? Do I have to fire up the printer?
Least it’ll be cool !! Safe ride Smile
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

I can imagine its more frustrating given the weeks of unbroken sunshine and the forecast looks like more of the same later next week, the bit you want is when it feckin rains.
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

(28-07-2018, 08:21 AM)lbk Wrote: You know the rules Dave, if it's a MancRiders gig - your  getting wet. If it  helps, I'm off to Benidorm today -   for some sun, sand and Sangria with the chaps. I'll be thinking of you, whilst I'm eating, drinking and generally getting pissed. See! Always thinking about me mates. I'm not selfish like some of you.

Too kind!
My real name is Dave 
(28-07-2018, 08:28 AM)lbk Wrote: Where you off to sweet cheeks? And why wasn't I invited? Do I have to fire up the printer?

Norfolk... thought you were on limited pass outs  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
(28-07-2018, 10:32 AM)Buffalo Wrote: I can imagine its more frustrating given the weeks of unbroken sunshine and the forecast looks like more of the same later next week, the bit you want is when it feckin rains.

About sums it up !
My real name is Dave 
If it's any consolation I got soaked yesterday as well, taking my granddaughter out on her trike, not sure it qualifies as a Mancrider outfit, though probably gets more use than Kev's bike (I may have mentioned this once, or twice before).

Anyway, it's one of these

https://www.littletikes.co.uk/4-1-trike-purple/
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Suit Kev that Laugh
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

How much Confused
(31-07-2018, 01:14 PM)Dilbert Wrote: If it's any consolation I got soaked yesterday as well, taking my granddaughter out on her trike, not sure it qualifies as a Mancrider outfit, though probably gets more use than Kev's bike (I may have mentioned this once, or twice before).

You repulse me!
Got to admit, that’s pretty offensive even by my current standards.....

Don’t you have one of the biggest bikes on the forum?? A point you’ve not clarified to the great unwashed....
(31-07-2018, 01:14 PM)Dilbert Wrote: If it's any consolation I got soaked yesterday as well, taking my granddaughter out on her trike, not sure it qualifies as a Mancrider outfit, though probably gets more use than Kev's bike (I may have mentioned this once, or twice before).

Thats a sweet ride 

Something of punch below the belt Dilbert even for Kev  Laugh the printer will be spitting out forms
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

(01-08-2018, 08:21 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Don’t you have one of the biggest bikes on the forum?? A point you’ve not clarified to the great unwashed....

Same as Ginger's, but gets used most days, just not on Mancrider Challenges, same capacity as Kev's, but higher seat obvs, slightly less capacity than Lee's, not sure what the point is ?
Not you.....

Kevin.
(01-08-2018, 01:44 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Not you.....

Kevin.

You make me sick.
Excuse me?!

I’m actually defending you....if you care to read back several posts.

You revile me.
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLEASE CAN THIS WEATHER JUST Badboybez 25 1,795 07-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Badboybez
  weather shrek 28 2,992 19-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Jap_STi_3
  Out and about .......... in the weather? Jap_STi_3 5 561 18-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Lefty
  Bloody weather Trev 33 2,807 10-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Guest