Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 70th Birthday NHS
without doubt the single greatest achievement in our nations history ever.

Without out it, doubt we would be able to pay for medical care nowadays. Still be using a Wise Woman, Quack and leech’s as we couldn’t afford real medical care.

Just wish the fucking politicians would leave it alone to do its own thing, not be a political football...

Plus the bone idle twats that use it for their own convienence ... or cosmetic surgery or gender reassignment....
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Spot on Chris!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Waiting times, shit A&E, slow ambulances, MRSA and decrepit buildings apart (since they're all due to gubberment underfunding)

It's marvellous Big Grin

I've had my share over the years and way more than my share recently with the leg and stuff Blush

They've been there for my entrance into the world, my kids and last year my granddaughter's and not a penny shed, even if she was six weeks early and required special care.

There are a lot of missed appointments and people misusing doctor's appointments for trivial things, or turning up at A&E with a cut finger, but these and incorrect assumptions about cosmetic surgery, etc don't cost the NHS anywhere near as much as spiralling drugs costs, cancer treatments and an aging population, they are not victims of their own success, they're victims of government cuts and creeping privatisation to their chums and greedy bastards like Branson.

The NHS will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it. Be in no doubt that there are those folk. I am one of them.
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Me too!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Along with cuts there is such huge waste in the system some caused simply by poor administrative processes and arse and elbow disconnected ..... they staff on frontline care have ridiculously demands and poor backup ultimately caused by the politicians and bureaucrats
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEZ Man C Rider 10 485 12-02-2018, 01:23 AM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Happy Birthday Glenda Badboybez 9 440 18-01-2018, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Lefty
  Happy Birthday Lefty Badboybez 17 773 16-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Last Post: trooper8236
Star Happy New Year.... DrMarten 40 1,471 10-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Buffalo