Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Scotland Tour - mid to September.
Coolio Cool
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Let them spoon Dave  Laugh
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

(01-08-2018, 09:16 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Well we may have to shuffle some bookings the 1st nites 3 single occupancy twin so shouldn’t be an issue  the 2nd a triple  bunk room but didn’t have a quad so maybe swappable 3rd is 3 single rooms, they may have another  the 4th is an 8birth caravan so no issue so there with capacity

Kev, fire up the Printer - this doesn’t sound like the 5-star spa weekend we were promised!
I am Spartacus 
Could be worse - could be a Glenda tent !
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Disgusting that David! You know Ledwankio and I, only do - fine dining and 5 star accommodation. I will respectfully ask you, not to disgust me again please.
Dave may have been looking at the food on offer rather than the sleeping arrangements....
The only two things I require. Michelin chef to cook for me and a 5 star Hotel. It’s not a lot to ask for is it.
(02-08-2018, 07:23 AM)Badboybez Wrote: Let them spoon Dave  Laugh

Worth filming it can then be used on out of order signs where the risk of tool theft is high and no scrote will dare rob their vans !

.... well Lee and Kev you are going to be most disappointed in the bed arrangements I fear  Laugh

We may choose to snare some game or strike down a dear... we can wound up local Scottish wenches and insist they cook and serve fine delicious meals washed down with ale and whisky
My real name is Dave 
Laugh Laugh
(06-08-2018, 10:27 PM)anthony1664 Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 07:23 AM)Badboybez Wrote: Let them spoon Dave  Laugh

Worth filming it can then be used on out of order signs where the risk of tool theft is high and no scrote will dare rob their vans !

.... well Lee and Kev you are going to be most disappointed in the bed arrangements I fear  Laugh

We may choose to snare some game or strike down a dear... we can wound up local Scottish wenches and insist they cook and serve fine delicious meals washed down with ale and whisky

Oh! Really!

Spooning, voyeurism and now snareing a Dear.... can’t help get a Kenneth Williams.. Oooo, Errr! Matron! Out.

No wonder I keep away from these tours....
Laugh Laugh Laugh

I once knew of a chap who was left Kenneth’s diaries in his will .... always  wonder what stories they held !
My real name is Dave 
(06-08-2018, 10:27 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: .... well Lee and Kev you are going to be most disappointed in the bed arrangements I fear  Laugh

Just consider how often it will be mentioned if they are really shit...
I am Spartacus 
Oh! Crikey..... now you’ve done it.

I must offer him my freshly reproofed tent again....only to be declined, again... never heard the end of that either, like it was my fault.
(07-08-2018, 08:42 AM)Ledwardio Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 10:27 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: .... well Lee and Kev you are going to be most disappointed in the bed arrangements I fear  Laugh

Just consider how often it will be mentioned if they are really shit...

Constantly or I will be disgusted and report myself  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Laugh Laugh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North wales Phil254 15 700 06-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  MancRiders Spain Tour 2017 Lefty 474 29,496 19-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Croatia 2017 Potential tour destination. lbk 22 2,384 23-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Badboybez