Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Scotland Tour - mid to September.
My original Scotland plan was up to Moffat, stop at buccleuch arm bikers B&B then upto Fort William, across to Edinburgh then down to Northumberland.... those of you who need Newcastle, Durham & Seaham could box them off too
My real name is Dave 
Right crazy I know but banged 3 bookings in Fri/Sat/Sun all cancelable free of charge but gets the ball rolling:

[Image: lFniPAAj_t.png] [Image: TDMkDkXt_t.png] [Image: lkvavmHp_t.png]
My real name is Dave 
Can’t really see where you’ve booked fella - they are a bit blurry, or my eyes are finally giving up  Laugh

I thought we had another night to play with too from what Kev had said.
I am Spartacus 
Yes - I can leave on a Wednesday evening but I will have to be home Sunday evening. Let’s do it like the funky sex machines we are. 

So is the date confirmed then? Wednesday 27-9-10 till Return home Sunday 30-9-18. 

First stop over Moffet on the Wednesday evening?
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
lbk Wrote:Yes - I can leave on a Wednesday evening but I will have to be home Sunday evening. Let’s do it like the funky sex machines we are. 

So is the date confirmed then? Wednesday 27-9-10 till Return home Sunday 30-9-18. 

I'm 97.3% I can do that – is that ok for you big ginge?
I am Spartacus 
(26-07-2018, 01:58 PM)Ledwardio Wrote:
lbk Wrote:Yes - I can leave on a Wednesday evening but I will have to be home Sunday evening. Let’s do it like the funky sex machines we are. 

I'm 97.3% I can do that – is that ok for you big ginge?

Yep works for me kidz ... shall adjust said early digs
My real name is Dave 
As I have the full week off I may meet you up,at Moffat but time will tell!

So for now:

Wed is 26th, got us 3 rooms at Buccleuch Arms bikers B&B £50.40 each
(Free cancellation till 24th Sept, )

Moffat to Kinlochleven area Thursday night, Blackwater 3 bed hostel room booked  £22 each 
(free cancellation till 20th Sept )

Fri night, Lossiemouth Stotfeild Hotel 3 rooms £65 each 
(Free cancellation till 27th Sept)

Tad south of Edinburgh Sat nite Port Seton..... yep I have topped the bill with an 8 birth caravan!!! £39.13 each !!!
(Free cancellation till 14th Sept )

then back via Northumberland (and NE if you want to bag those 3 checkpoints too) Sunday daytime?

Pipe up with any changes or variations as we can still shuffle easily just good to get something in the bag on standby !
My real name is Dave 
That sounds absolutely ding dong to me Dave. More than happy with that.
Sounds good to me Squire
I am Spartacus 
Nice one Dave Cool
Just whacked in some updates above, not specific roads just and idea of the loop (google map link will need a copy and paste into the browser to,work)

https://goo.gl/maps/iZ4bxPxCHUr 

http://imgbox.com/3QSlXsj0

[Image: 3QSlXsj0_t.png]
My real name is Dave 
You've excelled yourself David. Loving your work old beam.
(27-07-2018, 06:58 AM)lbk Wrote: You've excelled yourself David. Loving your work old beam.

Easy tiger! 

Let’s wait and see... if he finds us nice, quiet, twisty, traffic and cop free roads, in dry and ambiently warm weather with no midgey attackers, then we can heap praise. If those hotels have buxom flirty vixens provocatively pulling our pints of Guinness of an evening then all the better. 

Laugh Laugh Laugh
I am Spartacus 
A fear you may well be disappointed in some of those hope  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
I’m reading ya brother, I’m reading ya. Need to pull your finger out here Dave - your slacking! Laugh
Laugh  Laugh Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Days booked off work - pass out signed off - ready to go!
I am Spartacus 
Excellent... we just need to standby for,the little fella to get his act together and issue Strong Dave with a list of places to put “out of order” signs whilst he is away  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Back in today. The strong could be a possibility as an attendee for the Jock gig. I on the other hand - will be issuing, grid references, for locations for the out of order signs - to be issued. I have control - standby standby!
Well we may have to shuffle some bookings the 1st nites 3 single occupancy twin so shouldn’t be an issue  the 2nd a triple  bunk room but didn’t have a quad so maybe swappable 3rd is 3 single rooms, they may have another  the 4th is an 8birth caravan so no issue so there with capacity
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raven Cafe for breakfast anyone? Sunday 23rd September Badboybez 56 1,062 24-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dilbert
  North wales Phil254 15 1,111 06-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  MancRiders Spain Tour 2017 Lefty 474 36,813 19-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Croatia 2017 Potential tour destination. lbk 22 2,867 23-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Badboybez