Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic News bring it on
(28-06-2018, 08:52 AM)Buffalo Wrote: Cocktail of poisoning fumes Confused  you have never cycled or ran the amount of farting and queefing is fanominal  Laugh Not to mention the odd drop squat and dump  Laugh

Lmfao Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
I'd pay to watch cyclists crash, bunch of lucra clad, self promoting pompous dick heads. Fuck the lot of them.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
(28-06-2018, 06:47 PM)Lefty Wrote: I'd pay to watch cyclists crash, bunch of lucra clad, self promoting pompous dick heads. Fuck the lot of them.

Haters gone hate  Laugh 

You still bitter after the work dried up following your role in Goonies  Laugh Laugh Laugh
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

(28-06-2018, 06:47 PM)Lefty Wrote: I’d Fuck the lot of them.

Even the blokes? 

Really David, you are getting so rough and crude these days, must be the new work colleagues foul mouthed environment you’ve found yourself in.... Dodgy
(28-06-2018, 08:20 PM)Buffalo Wrote:
(28-06-2018, 06:47 PM)Lefty Wrote: I'd pay to watch cyclists crash, bunch of lucra clad, self promoting pompous dick heads. Fuck the lot of them.

Haters gone hate  Laugh 

You still bitter after the work dried up following your role in Goonies  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Not at all, I was more than happy to just watch you in Schindlers list. 
When you blow up a balloon it's all smooth, full and bloated, when the air escapes its a wrinkly saggy shadow of its former self...  
Put some of the air back in...  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
(28-06-2018, 09:46 PM)Lefty Wrote:
(28-06-2018, 08:20 PM)Buffalo Wrote:

Haters gone hate  Laugh 

Not at all, I was more than happy to just watch you in Schindlers list. 
When you blow up a balloon it's all smooth, full and bloated, when the air escapes its a wrinkly saggy shadow of its former self...  
Put some of the air back in...  Laugh

Thanks you just prove my point, Haters always gonna hate 

[Image: hOeaf8aj_t.jpg]

No problem... I've no hate, non at all.
(28-06-2018, 10:28 PM)Lefty Wrote: No problem... I've no hate, non at all.

Heart

Always thought you were a lover Dave.
Noooo!!!! He’s always been a knob.....just a plain and simple, good old fashioned knob.  Laugh
Technically young chap.... being a knob helps.... as it’s that which enables love..

We could both be on the same theme, somewhere!
Very subliminal - but I think I get what you mean.