Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padi open water scuba diving course.
Shark infested waters there....
Illigitimi non carborundum.
(19-06-2018, 02:40 PM)Badboybez Wrote: Kev just go see your fav bike mechanic under the arches - after all he told Lefty where he was going wrong  Laugh

Forgot about OB1 Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Booked on today. I’ve booked the the first part of the course on the 4th and 5th August. Second part of the course I’ve booked on 18th 19th. Got my books and studying material today and laid down £100 to secure my place. You pay the rest as you complete. 

So if you fancy joining me, then jump on them dates. It’ll be a giggle. The pool and classroom bits are held in Stockport and the pool is at Wright Robinson in Gorton. The second part is held in Carnforth Lakedistrict. I’m really looking forward to it.
Good on ya.
Go fatty.... Maybe I'll be able to give you a few pointers. Return the favour for the door knowledge.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
I’ll be picking your brains mate.
Nice one Kev, our Sophie & Tom finally move in August I will be doing jobs at the house, still fancy it let me know if they do taster sessions, I would have thought Dave is going to have all the knowledge you need for scuba, Glens under water experience probably extends to holding your breath at the bottom of the pool whilst lay on your back  Laugh
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
Laugh Yeah! They do taster sessions on a Monday Chris. Get on it mate and see if you like it, then book on the dates I’m on. Be a giggle mate.
Is that something you’ve done already Kev?
No mate. I’ve scuba dived abroad - with an instructor, so I know what to expect.
More chance of encountering brown trout in Stockport I reckon Cool
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Glen has flogged them off...
It's Addictive...  You'll end up buying shit loads of gear if you take to it.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Sorry Kev our Sophie & Tom will be getting a house soon I have promised to help with jobs so August is blocked off
What area have they gone for? House prices are crazy at the min all over Manc
They are just down the road from us in Tottington Bury its a nice area with reasonable prices 2 bed terrace £150k / £165k or 3 bed semi £175 upwards, they have lived rent free with us for 3 years and saved hard (and had some help) to get a big deposit down and get on a really low interest rate, its so difficult for you young folk these days to get a foot hold, they could have rented the same sort of house they have bought for £700 a month but they are on a mortgage for £300 its no wonder people get trapped in renting.
Currently studying for the theory test for the Padi open water diving. Fook me! It’s a bit full on. Feckin heads fried  Laugh
Strikes me that it needs to be taken seriously! 

It’s like when people want to jump out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft in the name of parachuting...... then moan like hell when the parachute fails......
O yes! It’s serious shit. These boys take it very serious. You’d be a complete idiot if you didn’t take it seriously. I’ve done some parachute jumps in my time. I shudder when I think it now.
Has Strong Dave volunteered his services?