Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change of pace
Me & the Mrs did about a 10 mile round trip on these along the coast and some back roads, some serious hills where we had to get off and push.

I left my license so I couldn't get a quad Laugh  ..

[Image: IMG_3322.jpg]
Where you at Sparky?
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Seriously after all the grief you have given cyclists Laugh

Anyway this is what you call a "Hill" or technically a mountain i was out in Spain last week did a ride up this lump 2 hours up 20 mins down  Laugh

[Image: eNyzfNvl_o.png]
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
Poacher turned game keeper.....

Spain pal
Different world in foreign countries, just bimbling along the coast not a care in the world.

No grief that was undeserved though Laugh

Not sure I could manage that, these were steep I had the manly determination but my bike was fecked and my legs just throbbing.

Do you have a different seat on yours because these were rock hard on the old cheeks.
The painfully sore arse goes with the territory.... you don’t see any happy and jolly looking cyclists when they stop at a cafe, now do you?
They are the biggest miserable bastards you’ll meet... pushing in queues, slagging off other road users....
Now you know why.... they’ve been sat on a blunted blade rubbing away at...... with only a thin piece of Lycra protecting their modesty.... poor bastards!

I’m contemplating an irrational purchase of one of these confounded contraptions but the first thing that will meet the bin is the seat... I’m found for the armchair of cycle seats... comfort before pleasure Laugh

Are you serious?
Hang you head
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

I can feel an official disgusted coming on here.
(17-06-2018, 07:06 AM)DrMarten Wrote: The painfully sore arse goes with the territory.... you don’t see any happy and jolly looking cyclists when they stop at a cafe, now do you?
They are the biggest miserable bastards you’ll meet... pushing in queues, slagging off other road users....
Now you know why.... they’ve been sat on a blunted blade rubbing away at...... with only a thin piece of Lycra protecting their modesty.... poor bastards!

I’m contemplating an irrational purchase of one of these confounded contraptions but the first thing that will meet the bin is the seat... I’m found for the armchair of cycle seats... comfort before pleasure Laugh

I don't know Doc i am looking very happy here, ditch that fat sweaty biker look and join the cool kids, I think cyclist just look at bikers generally as rather thick and lazy but not as bad as truck drivers, I do my best to convince them that not all of them fit that description well most but not all, cycling is wonderful a place where you can genuinely take the moral high ground and look down on other road users especially bikers  Laugh

[Image: A9oNX9G6_o.png]
Chris.. from that look on your face, some Scouser has nicked your seat and they’ve ruffed up the remaining stem.

Laugh
Crikey! I missed that one.... you’ve got a tag on your leg! 

Just what have you been doing old son?!

(17-06-2018, 04:35 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Crikey! I missed that one.... you’ve got a tag on your leg! 

Just what have you been doing old son?!

I was fitted up guv ................... honest
Bollocks....
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
I hope you’ve got over your brief foray into pedal power young Sparks, no good will come of it.

Despite me recently stating I’m buying one of the bloody things, mine is purely to get some movement in my legs.... if it fails... they’ll be a cheap bargain to be had...

Fuck off..... Who's going to buy a second hand cheap set of busted legs.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Electric Bike Doc they are the future, good work out get some good distance in but help when required
(22-06-2018, 04:38 PM)Lefty Wrote: Fuck off..... Who's going to buy a second hand cheap set of busted legs.

You’d be greatful of my long legs, shorty!

(22-06-2018, 05:07 PM)Buffalo Wrote: Electric Bike Doc they are the future, good work out get some good distance in but help when required

I have looked Chris, but I’m going hardcore, with Brexit looming, and all the energy companies being Euro owned they’ll be no one left to generate .... and charge the damn thing up.