Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup
The selection of the team has been one of the best decisions, and a brave one, bet it left a few in the FA with a red face especially as they are getting the results.

Not like the overpaid princesses that were the old school rear guard effalumps previously chosen.
That’s the difference this time Doc. Extremely young - inexperienced team. No overrated superstars with no expectations from the country =young, fit and hungry as hell. 

Here’s the cherry on the top!...Gareth Southgate was the 18s and under 21s manager. He brought these kids through and knows them inside out. He’s fucked all the super star princesses off and let lose the pups. 

England have a better than average chance of at least the semis, but whatever happens - they are the new kids on the block and by the the next euros. They will be a force to be reckoned with. That is obvious. 

God save the queen.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
It’s coming home  Laugh
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

I doubt we will ever have a better opportunity to win it, we have a Team for once not the usual collection of Gerrard's, Beckhams, & Rooney, circus a massive slice of luck in the draw and most of the old guard quality teams missing, you would say England must be favourites to reach the final now, not sure about winning the other 4 all look better still a final would be a good achievement
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

Totally even Stevens. Have as good a chance as any of the others.
(13-06-2018, 08:09 PM)lbk Wrote: We’ll go and put a bet tomorrow Lefty. I’m going for A Nigel Ben on England. You never know.

Looking like the luck of the Irish may strike....
I think they are nailed on for the final, actually playing well definitely a good team feel about them, then on the day its anyone's guess doing well

Can’t understand why he’s sticking with Sterling

In Madness You Dwell

Don't know odds on Sterling scores the winner in the semi,

I am having a couple of quid on an England v Belgium final Fellaini to score the winner

Great performance yesterday. I’d definitely fuck steering off and give Rashford a run out. Still got Varsy too. It’s looking good.
So the frogs are in the final. If England twat Croatia tomorrow, then the frogs are going to get murdered.
Crunch time now boys.....

Croatia ain’t to be meddled with, this won’t be a walk in the park but it’s entirely possible to win.

No doubt our arch nemesis, the Frogs will be eagerly seeing if Le Roasts Beuf will meet them in the final.
No reason why Croatia can’t be sent for an early bath.
(04-07-2018, 12:42 AM)Badboybez Wrote: It’s coming home  Laugh

I heard that to Bez, though what "it" is and where it's "home" is remains a mystery Confused

Still never mind Sachsenring this Sunday Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
A young team for the future me thinks. No shame in what’s happened tonight, just lacked the experience. Definitely a team for the future. Carry on boys!
Yep! Nothing to be ashamed of there.

They should be welcomed home as victors. Best effort in a generation.
Did well certainly a better feel than previous teams that said they had the best of luck they just beat a piss poor Saudi team they did hammer Panama who are are also piss poor Belgium beat them and Columbia held them to a penalty shoot out they beat an average Swedish team and then got found out by a half decent Croatia 

France would have done us in the final,

I think they missed Big SAM

We'll just blame Tottenham Big Grin

In Madness You Dwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ITV's World of Sport DrMarten 2 608 22-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Rugby World Cup Badboybez 71 6,620 20-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Last Post: anthony1664