Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IOM TT
Some of the best racing I’ve seen in a long time. The battle between Dunlop and Harrison is epic. Lap records being smashed all over the place. Really enjoying it. Michael Dunlop is so aggressive.
I have control - standby standby
Love watching the racing please god no more young lives are lost
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

With you on that brother.
Well done to ITV.

They have provided a niche sport to us and continue to support Free To Air Motorsport...(bikes), what has happend to the Premier BBC? They seem to have ditched anything that promotes a sport that is likely to show serious injury or worse....
I suspect the BBC work on the basis of mass participation sport rather than more niche events, I also have my doubts the commissioning teams have many road race motorbike fans amongst its ranks, I guess its a simple supply & demand you don't see 10 pin bowling or archery

Not sure the "serious injury or worse" statement holds water Doc, they have skiing, rugby, boxing, to name a few all on prime time all of which have had and continue to have serious injury and fatalities
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

Hmm.... the rugby and boxing can get rough....

The point of Motorsport injuries I make, is they go one of two ways, a huge off and the person gets up and dusts themselves down or, there’s a huge fireball.... the two emotions whilst we watch this unfold are the same, but when the person gets up, the wave of relief is enormous... but as we perceive they are burning...

Extreme, I know, but that’s my point.
The BBC continue to show other motorsports, or at least the ones they don't get outbid on Undecided

Costs a lot to get an OB team to the IoM and they won't broadcast anybody else's footage that might have nasty advertising in it, much cheaper to show hours and hours of snooker and have full control over what's being seen.
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Well deserved win by Dean Harrison. Great race!
And Peter Hickman obvs, well chuffed Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !