Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITV 4 TT schedule
[Image: PGttI5Zp_t.jpeg]">
I have control - standby standby
Don’t think I’m being picky or ungrateful..... but....

What day and what’s the start time Angel
Next week!
Starts tonight (Bank holiday Monday).
Thank you Tony...! It will give me a chance to look at the old Freeview schedule...on the right day!

Kevin must still be in Siesta time .....
Lovely will be watching some of this
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

I told you next week - yesterday ffs. Old people for gods sake.
For the avoidance of doubt (and there's always doubt on Kev's posts)

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/ne...v-schedule

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
(28-05-2018, 08:16 PM)lbk Wrote: I told you next week - yesterday ffs. Old people for gods sake.

What on Earth are you saying....

That may make some sense in the Republic..... but it’s confused the hell out of me!
(29-05-2018, 08:22 PM)DrMarten Wrote:
(28-05-2018, 08:16 PM)lbk Wrote: I told you next week - yesterday ffs. Old people for gods sake.

What on Earth are you saying....

That may make some sense in the Republic..... but it’s confused the hell out of me!

I rest my case ma’lud.
(29-05-2018, 07:32 PM)Dilbert Wrote: For the avoidance of doubt (and there's always doubt on Kev's posts)

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/ne...v-schedule

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: y84VN9to_t.jpeg]">
Just in case you're wondering, yes the days and dates are all there, just not necessarily in the right order.

I dare say I disgust Kev, but since we aren't allowed pictures from highly dubious sources at work I can't really say ?

If a GS falls over in a forest, but there's nobody there, would Kev still be able to pick it up ?

Still no smilies (again, only at work)
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Can’t comment about Kev.... he’s very strong you know.... 

Any more Hobbit bashing is sure to get Lee sniffing around...
Good little article

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/44083363
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Super Hutchy  Cool
It’s a bit grim how they describe how and why they use the leg cage.

The truth is, these people do have a different mind set to us, but it is their job at stake...
Very fine line between bravery and madness. Personally, I lean towards madness. The reason......is winning a bike race so important - that the chances are that high, it will cost you your life. 

I'm not even sure, it's a calculated risk. You are completely at the hands of the gods or fate. Whatever you want to call it. A momentary lapse if concentration, burst tyre or mechanical failure and it really is game set and match. 

Don't get me wrong! I look at these guys and completely get what their doing - even admire their skills, determination and balls, but when they are so badly injured to the point where your legs falling off. I'm sorry, you have to say, I've used all my aces here and call it a day. But you all know me. I don't say owt. Cool