Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scooters London
Working in London over in Canary Wharf this afternoon, on way back to hotel staying on edge of Tower Hamlets it’s a bit rough, walking along and 3 scooters 2 up swam a car, pulling open doors grabbing bags, the car took off knocked one off the other 2 scoots shot after the car, let me tell you this much they are scum but feck scum that can ride they almost had knee down on corners, kids on floor jumped back on scoot and limped off, the odd thing was it was almost business as usual everyone just got on with life

I can see why police don’t chase them probably wouldn’t catch them
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

Fuck, it’s a bit wild down there isn’t it. I know it’s been getting press, I guess that explains why.
I am Spartacus 
I’m not sure pursuing is the answer. For this to end it needs intelligence lead policing, for that the police need more boots on the ground, and the ability to use the law rather than be too cautious of litigation brought on by these gutter snipe legal types.

My first thing if I were Mr Javid.... turn the best PCSO’s into Police Officers, fuck the rest of them off, then actively recruit more police to the level we had 20 years ago.

London has become a very iffy place, knife crime, moped crime, gun crime..... people used to say “It’ll get like New York...” personally, I’d feel safer there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motorcycle deaths in London continue to rise lbk 8 667 14-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Guest