Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neck roll
No, not one of Kev’s dance moves. 

I was wondering if anyone would fancy a Mancriders neck tube type thang?

There’s minimum orders and all that jazz but would hope to keep the cost to about a tenner. 

Watya reckon?
I am Spartacus 
Definitely put me down for one. Love my MancRiders stuff. You going to design it sweet cheeks?  Any chance of putting the Manc Gorrila on? No biggy if you can’t.
I have control - standby standby
I’m sure we could incorporate it into the design  Wink
I am Spartacus 
Well that’s a yes from me then Cool
I have control - standby standby
Aye up for that
My real name is Dave 
Yes please... I'll have one.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Me too.
I will take one please
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

Cool, will look into it a bit more
I am Spartacus 
Yeah, probably, though I did win one at the Tiger 800 meet on Saturday, will it be a winter weight one, Kev probs wouldn't get any use out of his if it is ?
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
(14-05-2018, 12:47 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: Cool, will look into it a bit more

just a little bit .co.uk do the running club clothing good quality stuff a reasonable prices if you are looking for a supplier Lee
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

They don't offer a neck roll unfortunately Buff, I was looking at Giraffe ones;
http://giraffeuk.com/
I am Spartacus 
(14-05-2018, 01:21 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: They don't offer a neck roll unfortunately Buff, I was looking at Giraffe ones;
http://giraffeuk.com/

ahhhhhhh I think when you say neck roll is that a thicker material garment as apposed to a thinner buff type cotton tube
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

No, I avoided saying Buff as the actual Buff ones are very expensive, but it is the same thing. Also known as neck tube, bandana etc. I didn't think it was that confusing, well maybe for Kev  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Put me down
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

The only reason i ask is they definitely do the thinner cotton type bandana neck tube ones £5.00 from memory, not sure about the thicker woollen ones the club hasn`t got those in the catalogue
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

Theres nothing at all for the neck on https://justalittlebit.co.uk/ maybe your club gets them elsewhere. Not sure I've ever seen any thicker ones myself.

Unfortunately many places want a large minimum order to do a custom design which we wont fill with our merry band of inbreeds
I am Spartacus 
defo from "just a little bit" we order all our stuff directly from them, might be worth dropping them a line, the club isn't ordering one item in the hundreds, they have maybe 20 / 30 ish clothing and accessory lines so hundreds all together 

the other option is Decathlon if you take a design they will put it on for you just pick a plain buff they have plenty
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

Plenty of options for getting them made, just don't want to be left with a bag of them and a big bill  Wink
I am Spartacus