Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurovision 2018
Thumbs Down 
It’s that time again....

Ever remember that 70s kids TV programme? Why Don’t You switch off your television and do something less boring instead....

I will be!

I see Buff has asked elsewhere what we will all be doing, couldn’t ruin the thread posting about Euroshite!
No absolutely no that's a no from me, watched it once and once only 4 hours of my life i will never get back, if we get anywhere out of the bottom 10% I will be amazed
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

You and me both.

I posted the topic as a matter of I’d feel a sense of emptyness.... having done it each year in the hope I get a Disgusted from Kev.... but he will be watching it....
Never watched it, never will. 

Not quite sure why you bring it up every year Doc – I thought you were made from better stuff
I am Spartacus 
You know he's Welsh don't you Lee
It’s a way of coping....

For years I was subjected to watching the Eurovision, so I guess it’s a sadistic way of inflicting pain on others....the same pain I endured.
will def be doing summat else

watched the odd one when tel did the commentary but norton is just zzzzzzzzz
will ride for food............belfast  for brekky or ypres for a wafel - oh yes
I’m that confident the UK won’t win... I’d go so far as to say... I’ll bare my ass if we do Angel
Feckin weirdo you - watching that shite. Got a good mind to report this. Disgusting!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Do it Kev - get him sent down  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
My ass is safe....as predicted!
(12-05-2018, 10:57 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: Do it Kev - get him sent down  Laugh

Done it mate. Summons in the post.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Talk about a hanging judge?? Take that black cap off....
Confused you having Heart sexy time with this Eurovision Doc, penny just dropped
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

There is some appeal....

I do like the variety of fruit bats from the Euro family let’s say.... being now political Rolleyes this is how I envisioned the Euro project to be....a group of nations with a national identity and pride, but with a similar vision. 

Got to say, there are a few who needed their marching orders... we even had a decent contestant, until that idiot tried his last stand taking the mic from SuRie? Personally, I think he was hired by Verhofstat... 

Personally, I’d pull the plug on it.... waste of money.

Watched the History of Eurovision on Dave... far better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manchester bike show 2018 Trafford Owdgit 10 390 26-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: lbk
  What do you wish for 2018? DrMarten 7 262 04-01-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Man C Rider
  MancRiders Tour 2018 not sure what month we do it yet lbk 21 1,490 28-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  Eurovision 2017 DrMarten 5 465 14-05-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: DrMarten