Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Plans
What are peoples plans for the weekend any trips out, challenge destinations, meet ups, with our without the bike,

looking forward to the weekend doing a training session tonight with a new C25K group then a trip over Snowden Saturday and long day in the Pennines Sunday
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

Got a cheeky test-ride booked on the new Duke 790 on Saturday, only got it an hour so will bolt a ride out around it too.

Family outing on Sunday – holiday clothes shopping - yay!
I am Spartacus 
Our Rory’s big fat 1 tomorrow. So we’ll be celebrating with juice and cake all weekend Cool
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Of course, he came during the Spain gig didn't he. Not too much cake our Kev - you are in training  Wink
I am Spartacus 
Interesting question!

Off for an evening with Steph Jeavons, type her name in YouTube. 

Saturday will be MSX in for service and getting the train to Chester for a couple of cheeky ones with ex colleagues and back to collect the little chap.
Was reading about her recently, seems a plucky young gal  Wink
I am Spartacus 
Laugh

I’ll let you know. Followed her on the columns she’s penned for BIKE magazine, plus she’s a local girl.
There was a big article about her in Adventure Bike Rider mag this month
I am Spartacus 
Our Kieran is looking at bikes he mentioned the 790 Duke as one he was interested in, is this the Florida Disney holiday Lee.

Not ankle biters long Kev make the most.

She looks like someone with a story, single young lady out in places people disappear must have been hard on her family, good choice of bike way better than some big BMW that sort of trip appeals to me well with hotel stops and hot water Laugh

(11-05-2018, 02:48 PM)Buffalo Wrote: Our Kieran is looking at bikes he mentioned the 790 Duke as one he was interested in, is this the Florida Disney holiday Lee.

She looks like someone with a story, single young lady out in places people disappear must have been hard on her family, good choice of bike way better than some big BMW that sort of trip appeals to me well with hotel stops and hot water Laugh

Should certainly suit his penchant for wheelies Wink

No, we did Florida a few years ago, this is a bit of New York then a Californian road-trip - topping off Steph's 2-months of 50th celebrations (hopefully)

Yeah I bet she's seen some stuff. Hats-off to these gals - there seems to be quite a few who are game to do the long-haul trip on their own. I would quite fancy a really long trip but doesn't quite fit in with the family life, maybe I've missed the boat.
I am Spartacus 
mcgoldrick (not that one) at the met in bury

mot on the bike tomorrow (oh shit)

coupla charity doodahs

cake tea and more cake
will ride for food............belfast  for brekky or ypres for a wafel - oh yes
Cracking weekend  Big Grin  how did it play out people, I had a blast running up & down Snowden 6hrs is the advised "walking" time top to bottom I got it done in 2hr 20mins (finally laid my failed walk up Ben Nevis to rest) it was busy mind but the weather was fab, all in all a top weekend of fun.

Good to hear the weather Gods looked after you Chris. It was a rather spectacular weekend, carrying on this week if we are to believe the weather people.
Two days in the garden - broke the back of it - just got to shift a load of topsoil if anyone wants any!
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

(14-05-2018, 02:08 PM)Badboybez Wrote: Two days in the garden - broke the back of it - just got to shift a load of topsoil if anyone wants any!

put it out front under a tarpaulin with a note that says "do not move for collection" some scrote will pinch it

(14-05-2018, 02:32 PM)Buffalo Wrote:
(14-05-2018, 02:08 PM)Badboybez Wrote: Two days in the garden - broke the back of it - just got to shift a load of topsoil if anyone wants any!

put it out front under a tarpaulin with a note that says "do not move for collection" some scrote will pinch it

Laugh

In Madness You Dwell

Weather is looking great again  Heart Heart Heart Royal wedding watching for Doc by the looks of it, I am looking forward to the Manchester City Games and an emotional half through the City on the bombing anniversary, got some openwater swimming and cycling planned looks like a great weekend ahead, what have we got people

I may be browsing the trash tabloids re the wedding.... my question is, who will be walking the Corgi’s.....
You can see it, Old Liz up before the beak for leaving the little critters, home alone.

In truth a nice bit of sun bathing would be nice...
Dublin this weekend, we’ll now actually. 

Ed Sheeran gig tonight - post-exam treat for the Boy and birthday gift for a friend. 

I might even have a glass of Guinness at some point too.
I am Spartacus 
Off to see that little ginger prick in a couple of weeks at the Emptihad

In Madness You Dwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rail Strike ...... this weekend. DrMarten 2 435 08-07-2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Long Weekend.... DrMarten 10 1,098 04-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Went on a trip at the weekend Barks 3 518 20-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Barks