Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genuine Honda Parts.
Deep breath on this little gem...

Was in the garage today, when I had a wee accident. Leaning over the CRF to pick up a screwdriver I heard a little click.... to my utter horror...... I had broken an indicator stalk. To say I barely touched the fecking thing would be an understatement..... The air was fecking blue with rage.

Tried Gorilla Glue...to be fair, it hadn’t got a chance, as I’d cracked it on a mounded seem. Only one thing for it and that involved a call to Honda.

Believe it or not, of all the 4 indicators, not one is the same, all are different. So having said which one it was, the voice calmly said £64.87. Pure and utter silence...... parts man then said.... that’s just for the bare shell.... no lens!

Holy moley.

I’m off for a lie down.
Do David Silvers do them?
No Sparks unfortunately Silver only caters for older Honda’s. Good shout though.

I love the CRF, so with OCD.... I’ve got a new one. Colwyn Honda will have it delivered to them tomorrow. That’s the one thing with Honda, the dealers don’t keep many parts these days, but they guarantee next day.
That’s rather ridiculous. 

I’d go aftermarket or buy some of the Vietnamese/Chinese offerings on eBay.
I am Spartacus 
Try MSP.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
I’d go the after market route too. Daylight feckin robbery.
I have control - standby standby
I could have sold you some gaffa tape to fix it ... plenty of colours available   Laugh
My real name is Dave