Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
African Flume....
Still waiting!

Rain here... Rolleyes
Huh  Me no understandy
I am Spartacus 
Sometimes I do worry about you....

This alleged heat wave we are all waiting for, the meterolical reference is ...... (see topic title)
Ah, I'd not heard that phrase used.

Actually warming up nicely here - 19 degrees on my drive to work
I am Spartacus 
No such luck here... 

I’m waiting on vanishing into the man cave for some polishing and heated grip fitting.
I've been working my way through a tube of autosol recently – made the rookie mistake of leaving a salty bike unattended to so am in recovery mode  Blush

Before you start, I know...
I am Spartacus 
So if the sun does come out Doc, will you go for a ride? if so, which bike?  Huh
I am Spartacus 
Good question.

The CRF is the ideal bike to have a mooch around on, it’s bizarre how many big bike riding people acknowledge you when out on it, considering I’ve only ever seen one other when out and about.
It’s now dripping in ACF50, but still I’ve resisted temptation to deep clean it.

So, you and Autosol?? Which bike have you had to turn your valeting talents to.

I’m in a bad way just now, so I’m not bothering with bikes.... there does seem to be some correlation between riding one and ending up in agony and going to see the GP  Rolleyes
That's not good Doc, you need to get yourself sorted – you must feel like you are in a sweet shop and not able to get any of the lids off! What is the problem, your back?

All riders should acknowledge each other, regardless of bike size I reckon, though I do draw the line at anyone wearing t-shirt and shorts.

The CRF is definitely a good jump on and go bike. I've been giving some thought to something in that vein myself lately – I still haven't got my mojo with the Blade and it feels like a bit of a body-origami session when I get off. I reckon I need to have a raft of test rides  Wink

The Blade has got furry  Confused  It's all coming right again though with a bit of elbow grease.
I am Spartacus 
It is the back and a few other related complications.... one thing I’ve learned is if you let it bother you, you’ll become a slave to it.

I’m relating to the origami analogy ...

Could it be all the polishing on the garage floor could be why you feel bent and buckled?

I went to get some lunch at the bike cafe, the 2 stroke off road crew were in.... a mate of mine asked when I’ll get the CRF that dirty.... and enjoy cleaning it... I said I’d freak out if it got a speck of shit on it..... these lads looked at me, realised it was me and pissed themselves laughing as they know how I keep my bike.
Clambering around in the garage floor does induce a rather achey hobbled stance, but no it’s the low bars, high pegs combo that pains me, though to be fair I’ve not really had enough time on it to write it off yet. 

Dirty! Your bike? Never
I am Spartacus 
A sports bike would absolutely crease me. Stuff that!
I have control - standby standby
On the positive side.... you are closer to the ground to clean it...
Feck me, getting changed after a bit of polishing last night – shooting pains across my back!! Is this the end?  Dodgy
I am Spartacus 
Yes! Just saying!
I have control - standby standby
Absolutely! You’re buggered....

We could ask Glen to pop over and give you a Thai Massage....
I'm not sure a bit of ping pong would help  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
It's arrived in Warrington, must have skipped North Wales Blush
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
(19-04-2018, 09:11 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: I'm not sure a bit of ping pong would help  Laugh

Glen’s version of that would involve two lady boys walking on your back.... and more to come.
[Image: yd98APBq_o.png?download=true]
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  African Motorcycle diaries lbk 14 955 09-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Last Post: lbk