Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTTW REGISTRATION AND MANCRIDERS
(03-04-2018, 10:12 PM)Phil254 Wrote: Just ordered mine now r we meeting up at knutsford services ???  Big Grin

Think thats the plan Smile
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

That's what I put down on mine, Sandbach would be marginally easier for me as I'm right between the two, but it doesn't really make that much of a difference.

Don't forget that from Knutsford J19 down to Stoke J16 is 50mph average speed cameras, until they finish the Smart Motorway section (next spring)  Undecided
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
(04-04-2018, 12:14 PM)Dilbert Wrote: That's what I put down on mine, Sandbach would be marginally easier for me as I'm right between the two, but it doesn't really make that much of a difference.

Don't forget that from Knutsford J19 down to Stoke J16 is 50mph average speed cameras, until they finish the Smart Motorway section (next spring)  Undecided

Won't get more than 50 anyway due to the size of the numbers in attendance.

In Madness You Dwell

We could give it a go - have you still got Glen's reg number Bez?
I am Spartacus 
As I am new to this ride am I expecting something through the post ???? Cheers
Big Grin Your only here once enjoy to the full  Big Grin
Yep you’ll get your Year bar and band.

We’ll probably meet pre Knutsford as it’ll be mobbed

In Madness You Dwell

Okey dokey  Big Grin
Big Grin Your only here once enjoy to the full  Big Grin
Right then pop pickers who is going on Saturday 6th October .... don’t forget for maximum challenge points you need to attend this event by motorcycle and show your  rider card 

I shall be fetching MCBB’s V5 FJR and was hoping we might get a few photos of the gang with the flag etc given all the Stirling efforts put in to raise cash for MCBB..... so what we need is a plan for meet up.

Given our old petrol station by the Knutsford services is now tricky access how about we meet at Lymm services J20 on the M62 as it should be less crazy then all roll in to Knutsford which departs a time 9:40...... so say Lymm 8/8:30 depart to Knutsford 8:45?

Those not doing the bike run to RTTW could always join us for brew and photos by bike or none bike means !
My real name is Dave 
(02-10-2018, 10:26 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Right then pop pickers who is going on Saturday 6th October .... don’t forget for maximum challenge points you need to attend this event by motorcycle and show your  rider card 

I shall be fetching MCBB’s V5 FJR and was hoping we might get a few photos of the gang with the flag etc given all the Stirling efforts put in to raise cash for MCBB..... so what we need is a plan for meet up.

Given our old petrol station by the Knutsford services is now tricky access how about we meet at Lymm services J20 on the M62 as it should be less crazy then all roll in to Knutsford which departs a time 9:40...... so say Lymm 8/8:30 depart to Knutsford 8:45?

Those not doing the bike run to RTTW could always join us for brew and photos by bike or none bike means !

Sounds good to me :: Kev bring the colours!

In Madness You Dwell

I don’t think I’ll be going Undecided  my chain is pretty fucked and really need to start pulling it apart on Saturday.
I am Spartacus 
(02-10-2018, 10:30 PM)Badboybez Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 10:26 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Right then pop pickers who is going on Saturday 6th October .... don’t forget for maximum challenge points you need to attend this event by motorcycle and show your  rider card 

Sounds good to me :: Kev bring the colours!

Will do old beam!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(02-10-2018, 10:42 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: I don’t think I’ll be going Undecided  my chain is pretty fucked and really need to start pulling it apart on Saturday.

Disgusting !!! Kev will be along to update this status correctly very soon Laugh
My real name is Dave 
I know, I'm not very impressed myself  Sad
I am Spartacus 
Yes, I'm all ready to break open the poly-bag and put on the T-shirt and wrist band Big Grin

See you all at Lymm Services 8:00am sharp (or thereabouts), providing I remember to get up Confused

Meet by Mackie D's ?
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Sad
will ride for food............belfast  for brekky or ypres for a wafel - oh yes
(03-10-2018, 12:36 PM)Dilbert Wrote: Yes, I'm all ready to break open the poly-bag and put on the T-shirt and wrist band Big Grin

See you all at Lymm Services 8:00am sharp (or thereabouts), providing I remember to get up Confused

Meet by Mackie D's ?

Sounds like a plan for a cheep coffee .... Glens buying if he blags a lift by car  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Don’t disgust me Ledwankio! Take the blade for one last huraaagggghhhh!!!!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
lbk Wrote:Don’t disgust me Ledwankio! Take the blade for one last huraaagggghhhh!!!!

No Tax, and now its trapped in the garage by a fook off water cylinder and new boiler!

Call me old-fashioned but I think its bad karma to use a bike that's been sold  Confused
I am Spartacus 
Recipe for landing on your ass..... Sorry Mate... just crashed the bike you’d bought, bring a trailer....
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Exactly
I am Spartacus 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MANCRIDERS EURO JUNE 2019 Badboybez 137 1,267 29-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Last Post: lbk
  RTTW 10th ANNIVERSARY. REMEMBER TO USE MANCRIDERS Man C Rider 63 6,580 09-10-2017, 10:34 PM
  Mancriders Monkey ride 2018 lbk 11 1,208 28-09-2017, 10:30 PM
  MancRiders Spain Tour 2017 Lefty 474 34,153 19-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: DrMarten