Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROI Champions!
what a competition, what an absolute joy to watch. Watched the boys from the Emerald Isle steamroll their way to become champions. Got say, England rested on their belief, that they was going to piss it. Come on England, sort yourselves out. A beautiful competition to watch. It had blood, guts, violence and skill. Played by absolute Gentlemen. Puts fagball to shame. Anyways, won a nice bit of bunce off my boys but the wife has got it earmarked for decorating. FFS!

Me and the wife - will be going over to Dublin next year to watch England vrs Ireland. I know a man who can get me tickets so it will be happening. We’ll probably stay in Dublin overnight and fly back the next day. If you fancy it, let me know and I’ll arrange it. I thought the French were shite! Don’t like em.  :lol:
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Got to say.... I did piss myself laughing when heard the English were snotted... sat in a pub in a very remote village pub in wales... made it all the sweeter as the place erupted.

There’s always next year.
Any clues as to what homosexual sport you are commenting on?
I am Spartacus 
Tiddlywinks!
The irony of this is somewhat humorous for us none English....

The game born of men on the playing fields of Eton, only to be blighted by the potato mining hethens of the Emerald Isle, ironically lost too....well... as only the English can, make a joke and have a laugh and secretly seeth...

But let’s unite under the common British Union (sorry Kevin... that excludes Eire Rolleyes but it fitted for the purpose of creative writing) get pissed, take the the piss and do it all again next year.

Tiddlywinks....indeed.
well done Ireland, the Rugby is a united Ireland Doc "as it should be" anyway they play as one team,
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

Is that not sailing under the flag of convienance then?!
I think its sailing under Ireland  Confused i believe Ireland plays rugby as one

watch it Buff, you'll be getting called a terrorist sympathiser making such suggestions Blush
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
(12-03-2018, 01:25 PM)Dilbert Wrote: watch it Buff, you'll be getting called a terrorist sympathiser making such suggestions Blush

Cool beidh ár n-am ag teacht

Won’t see it in our life time big man. Confused
I see we had to sort out the Frogs again.
I think it’s only right that the frogs get sorted regardless! Loved this years 6 nations. I plan on going to see England v Ireland next year. Hopefully in Dublin.
Well done Ireland currently play good rugby ...... England you were crap hence 5th out of 6!!!!
My real name is Dave 
well done Ireland