Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
England
Really enjoyed watching the English snuff out the Welsh dragon.Couple of weeks the Spud miners will be giving you a hiding.

Did you enjoy it Martin....  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Great game wasn’t it. They give the Jocks a right twatting last week, but they was no match for England. Fantastic game. Could very well be England’s or Ireland’s for the taking. Ireland’s game was even better, smashed The Italians to bits. We might have a trip to the bookies on Monday Strong Dave Cool
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Wales kept Eddie Jones' men scoreless in the second half as they clawed their way back into the game and Gareth Anscombe's late penalty put them within a converted try of the hosts, but handling errors and debatable decisions at key moments hurt their chances.

The visitors will also question the first-half decision by the television match official that denied Anscombe a try when he thought he had been the first player to get a hand to a chip into the England in-goal area.

Now, stop shit stirring...

England were very, very lucky.... you nearly got a good fucking.

You were born within sight of The Land of our Fathers, therefore Dafydd bach, you, boyo, are more Welsh than English.

Nope, proper English, born in Withington Manchester. You place far to much faith in the ramblings of the spud miner.
Speaking of which..... what are you doing to him???

He’s not stopped whinging and whining, bitching and moaning about you and your extended tea breaks....
And you taking his tools....
Now.... I have to defend him vigorously here....
If you used my tool box, there would be severe consequences to showing little or no respect to using another’s tools.

I think if you check.... Hes the tool thief. Wheres my driver Kev?.... Why would I have it.... Turns up in his van PIKEY.
Your lower than Whale shit you. Nobody believes a word you say any more - isnit Weasel!
Reckon this is Frances for the taking.  Dodgy
Excellent comeback from the Jocks. Twatting the Frogs is always great to see. Could be a competition now.
This is just conversation from a few gay guys I know. ( OK let all the insults come) they enjoy playing rugby, because it allows them to run around, touch other men up and roll in the mud.... just info guys, which highlights to me that there are probably a lot of guys who use rugby as an excuse. They may just be afraid of coming out. We live in times when coming out isn’t an issue. 
Diversity is the way forward, so don’t be afraid to express your true emotions on here 
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
I’m not afraid and I have expressed my emotions. I think Strong Dave is a feckin Weasel.
After seeing how he’s swooped in and swiped the SatNav Glenda had on offer, right from under your nose.....

Evil Weasel.

Angel me....obviously you jest.
Well that was shit
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Yep. .. Turned up thinking they'd already won.... Got slapped off the sweaty socks.
Oh Dear, how sad... never mind. There’s lovely.

yes
Hope not Hate 
Bollox ....... oh well there is always next year   Laugh
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  England v Scotland lbk 2 755 10-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: lbk