Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North wales
https://www.facebook.com/theplantationco...7806752224

If u have any rideouts going to north wales call in this coffee shop in Abergele it’s run by my cousin and her husband  Wink
Big Grin Your only here once enjoy to the full  Big Grin
Always good to get new brew stop.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Don't take the parrot Bez - he'll get flashbacks!  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
I’ll give it a call. Passed it a few times!
Illigitimi non carborundum.
reminds me of something in the Trafford Centre back in the day,

(05-02-2018, 04:28 PM)Phil254 Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/theplantationco...7806752224

If u have any rideouts going to north wales call in this coffee shop in Abergele it’s run by my cousin and her husband  Wink

Do we get family discount if we say Phil sent us ?
My real name is Dave 
There’s no such thing as discount this side of the border Dave.
I’m sure the delightful Welsh , will consider all of the discount options available 
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
For you Glen.... we’d knock off the price of a new pair of Doc’s.... as a conciliatory gesture...

Like fuck!

I’d double the price Big Grin
(05-02-2018, 10:15 PM)anthony1664 Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 04:28 PM)Phil254 Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/theplantationco...7806752224

U may do lol lisa she is called tell her cousin phil sent u to sample the coffee ?
Big Grin Your only here once enjoy to the full  Big Grin
(06-02-2018, 01:05 AM)Phil254 Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 10:15 PM)anthony1664 Wrote:

U may do lol lisa she is called tell her cousin phil sent u to sample the coffee ?

Excellent answer Phil unlike the other daft buggers  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
(05-02-2018, 11:34 PM)DrMarten Wrote: For you Glen.... we’d knock off the price of a new pair of Doc’s.... as a conciliatory gesture...

Like fuck!

I’d double the price Big Grin

This just shows the considerate nature and the sharing and caring of the Welsh. It is such a welcome to see an offer from one Welsh gentleman offering support from another’s family member.

I did spot the ‘like fuck’ comment, but realise this was just another element of their tremendous humour 
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
Glenn.....

People only have to check your posting history......

The abuse I’ve suffered....

As I’ve said before.... I cannot be held accountable for the crimes of a race, nation, past, present or future.

I’ve offered you a new pair of boots in the past.... you declined. I’ve offered apologies.... these were rebuked..... I’ve also offered you my hand in friendship.... and you wholly misunderstood that gesture...

Therefore..... I can do no more.... enough has been said.... more has been written..... finally..... that’s it... I’m beaten...
Are you admitting, that Glenn has defeated you Doc?
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Kev, I think he meant beaten off - these old fellas as really rude you know!
I am Spartacus 
I’m broken just now.... Kevin.

I’d rather conceed a battle than lose the war....

Gle(2xnn)nn may ride high on this mild victory.... but I’ll be back. 

As for you Ledwankio..... you disgust me. Kevin.... KEVIN ! The report forms, if you please...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North Scotland Tour - mid to September. lbk 141 1,788 01-10-2018, 11:51 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Wednesday 12th Wales blast n bimble, 9:30 start.. LilMike 30 3,909 14-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: LilMike
  April 2nd Anyone fancy a day jib out round Wales (long day) Oggy 29 2,856 03-04-2017, 12:29 AM
Last Post: anthony1664
  14th / 15th May Wales ChrisJH 35 3,186 27-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Lefty