Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That didn’t take long!
So the insurance flew through letterbox today. It’s for the little Monkey. Same old shit just a different year. £38 dabs dearer than last year Angel Got the wife on job and she sniffed out one at £97 dabs....with the same insurer - WTF! Anyways....not one for arguing about paying a lot less, I’ve let it go. Wouldn’t it be nice, if they just give you the cheapest quote and played a fair game. Feckin hate the insurance companies.
I have control - standby standby
No reward for loyalty mate.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Fuckin joke mate!
Sharks.
Crazy isn’t it. 

Have you asked the insurer of your GS if you can add it to the policy?
I am Spartacus 
I went to Tesco got 6 apples went in Aldi 6 apples fecking cheaper Angry , fecking electric company used them for years I rang up a different company same electric cheaper Angry , went past BP selling fuel at a dearer price than shell not 100 meters away bar stewards  Angry Angry Angry
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

That’s capitalism.... get fucked over!

Now then....think the Soviet era when the State took care of insurance.
Not quite the same as being able to buy the same insurance from the same company for less than they have offered at renewal - give us another analogy to fit that Buff  Wink
I am Spartacus 
changing electric is the same 

any flight or holiday look at Jet2 or Ryan air on your phone get a price, go back 10 mins later price has gone up, use someone elses phone its the original price they recognise your user ID so put up cost, 

look at something on line for any high street shop say Tesco a TV in store £250 on line £199 

two people go for the same job, they have two jobs they both get a job, one is a man the other a woman the man is paid more than the woman that's 99% of all companies

got my sky renewal rang to say I was going to cancel got a reduced price
Looked on line for Sky got a price rang had a chat got it a lower price

got my BT renewal rang to say I was cancelling they called back offered it at a lower price
as above

you ring up a car sales company see a car for £9999 your wife turns up with £9500 cash buys the car 

The basic principal of economics not sure why we get worked up that's how capitalism works
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

What I despise about insurance.... Car insurance.

These days seems to be getting dare I say.... cheaper? Especially in deference to motorcycle insurance.

We’ve all chewed this subject to death and resurection... 

I nearly died when given the saga over insuring the BMW, and I would willingly have murdered anyone in the industry daring to attempt justifying the cost, the reasons or simply suggesting the were in that industry.

Sure.... the thieving, conniving, cheating scum that make claims are making us good honest people’s premiums hit the roof.... BUT WHY do we have to foot the bill?.....
here is the kicker who do you think fuelled the "insurance scam claims business" ? Answer Insurance companies WTF  Angry Angry Angry  insurers who didn't have big motor policy books sold insurance to legal firms to bring claims against insurers who did 

yep capitalism again
April 8th 2018
June 3rd 2018
July 15th 2018

Good to see your like us this Friday night Buff.... not able to get control of the TV remote! And consequently finding yourself on here.

For all our bitching and moaning..... a damn good way of old men to clear out their bowels. We will simply Carry On and keep paying.
You’ve still got it Buff  Wink
I am Spartacus 
(12-01-2018, 09:33 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: Not quite the same as being able to buy the same insurance from the same company for less than they have offered at renewal - give us another analogy to fit that Buff  Wink

(12-01-2018, 10:21 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: You’ve still got it Buff  Wink

You little scamp....
What? He pulled them out of the hat - respect and all that.
I am Spartacus 
Don’t back away now..... you were giving him a nudge.... knowing what the mighty Buffalo is capable of.....
(12-01-2018, 09:23 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: Crazy isn’t it. 

Have you asked the insurer of your GS if you can add it to the policy?

Looked into it last time Lee. It just wasn’t worth it. They tried pulling my pants down big time. I did register my disgust with them.
Fair enough
I am Spartacus