• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneaky peak!
[Image: Q6y85Hr9_o.jpg]

101 locations
England / Scotland / Wales / Belgium / France

All proceeds this year will go to Merseyside & Cheshire Bloodbikes
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

So.... it’s France, Belgium, and a few more countries then?

Us monkey riders had better set out in the New Year to be back for Armistice Day.

Looks very promising Bez.
So, that was 2017....
Loving your Work already Bez.
I have control - standby standby
(25-11-2017, 01:08 PM)DrMarten Wrote: So.... it’s France, Belgium, and a few more countries then?

Us monkey riders had better set out in the New Year to be back for Armistice Day.

Deffo 5 countries involved.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Oof!!!! Is it all genuinely doable though?
Looking forward to it Bez
Bite my shiny metal ass
(25-11-2017, 01:08 PM)DrMarten Wrote: So.... it’s France, Belgium, and a few more countries then?

Might be better to use your intercontinental sports touring BMW Doc, though it does increase the risk of it getting dirty  Laugh
Bite my shiny metal ass
Big Grin

Was it not the Germans who started it in the first place??

Trying to lure me and the other BMW into trouble? Alas it was the Austrians that caused it all Mr KTM Rolleyes

I’m slowly getting the touring bit together with some accessories, but can’t seem to find a new back, leg, shoulder or elbow.
So, that was 2017....
I thought the Serbians And Bosnians kicked it all off by bumping off Franz Ferdinand (the bloke not the Scottish group)?

Unfortunately no bionic accessories are offered by BM yet, though I’m sure it won’t be long before they do - they need to keep pace with their clientele  Wink
Bite my shiny metal ass
Hmm!

And where was FF from?! You know only too well, naughty scamp that you are...

Now then... you could have a valid point, I’d trust them more than the NHS.
So, that was 2017....
(25-11-2017, 06:00 PM)Ledwardio Wrote:

Might be better to use your intercontinental sports touring BMW Doc, though it does increase the risk of it getting dirty  Laugh

Laugh Laugh Laugh Just spat my Guinness all over Bev’s carpet. No! It’s not an innuendo - so back the fuck off Rolleyes
Sounds like you’re going through the TT riders... first Guy, now spitting out McGuiness...

Just Sayin’
So, that was 2017....
You disgust me!
(25-11-2017, 10:18 PM)lbk Wrote: Laugh Laugh Laugh Just spat my Guinness all over Bev’s carpet. No! It’s not an innuendo - so back the fuck off Rolleyes

I’ve got a mental picture... pass my wank sock Laugh
Bite my shiny metal ass
Read the last part of my post. “Don’t disgust me!”
I got a new leg, wasn't from Triumph though and no bionics, all natural stuff, regrown, or moved around a bit Confused
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !