Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plop Enduro 2018
TBF your reputation should precede you  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
There’s nothing wrong OBSERVING.... it’s the taking part that gets complicated.
My Silent Weasel - what are your timings for the weekend?
I am Spartacus 
Who?.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
You ninja boy
I am Spartacus 
Weather forecast predicting light rain Friday, but Saturday looks cloudy and dry.....obviously things can change, but fingers crossed for the orange globe to make an appearance.

Have you guys got some old waterproofs ....just in case.
(Yesterday, 07:20 PM)Lefty Wrote: Who?.

You need to be up early.... all those sandwiches to make for the Hobbit.
(Yesterday, 07:58 PM)DrMarten Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:20 PM)Lefty Wrote: Who?.

You need to be up early.... all those sandwiches to make for the Hobbit.

He can make some for me too!
I have control - standby standby
(Yesterday, 07:56 PM)Coolio Wrote: Weather forecast predicting light rain Friday, but Saturday looks cloudy and dry.....obviously things can change, but fingers crossed for the orange globe to make an appearance.

Have you guys got some old waterproofs ....just in case.

Not going to bother Tony. In for a penny in for a pound us lads. Cool
We’ve got some brolly’s Coolio, the beauty of the auto box is that we’ll only need to use one hand.
I am Spartacus 
I'm in work till 15-30 home, shower then ride down to Leicester . Should be there around 18-00 ish...
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Cool  Cool
I am Spartacus 
How come you didn’t follow the lead of your cohort and book the day off, or do what I think he’s going to do, throw a sick day in?
Lefty just does what he’s told, you know that Doc.
I am Spartacus 
(Yesterday, 09:39 PM)Lefty Wrote: I'm in work till 15-30 home, shower then ride down to Leicester . Should be there around 18-00 ish...

Egg & cress mate - just go easy on the mayo Wink
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Yes, as kevs bitch I ran it by him.... He said no.
Egg mayo can be a dodgy filler ...

You could wreak your revenge that way I suppose....
[Image: 2muDucIF_t.jpeg]">
PLOP UPDATE

We're nearly there now Ploppers!

Hope all your preparations are complete and the bikes (and riders) are now fully fettled Smile

We’ve had a few questions on the itinerary for the weekend so here’s a brief rundown.

On Friday the circuit and facilities will be open to us. This is when the majority will be turning up.
Camping ground and elect hook-ups, toilets, showers etc are available to us in the paddock area
Once again, we've been requested not to arrive until after 4:00pm Friday.

We’ll try and get as much scrutineering out of the way as we can on Friday afternoon/evening, so please be prepared for that.

In the evening the Lakeside Bar will be serving food and drink. Smile

It’ll be an early start on Saturday with final scrutineering, licence checking, sign-on and transponders to sort out.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR LICENCES FOR SIGN-ON! NO LICENCE NO TRACKTIME!

We’ll aim to be out on track for compulsory sighting laps as near to 9:30am as we can.

Then the fun will begin!!

The Enduro start will be set off in three separate waves in order to avoid congestion on the first laps.

There will be a one hour break around 1:00pm when the bikes will be again formed on the grid in race order.

Bikes which pit during this break will be held in the pit lane at the restart, for a 4 lap penalty duration.

Please note: No refuelling or bike maintenance of any kind, will be allowed while the bikes are on the grid during the break.

Also be aware that the pit lane will remain closed for the 4 laps following the restart, if any bikes come in during that time they will also be held.

The chequered flag will go out at 6:00pm to mark the end of the event.

Presentations to the victors will then take place at the Lakeside Bar.

We’ll be presenting trophies to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in the C90 Class and to the winners in the Open Class.

We may also present awards to other special stand-out bikes or riders who catch our eye on the day.

We are free to stay over on the Saturday night also, and again the camping, bar/cafe facilities will be open
Its bound to be another great one!

Looking forward to it! See you there!!
I am Spartacus 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plop prep! lbk 11 170 21-04-2018, 12:52 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Plop Race Accommodation Ledwardio 43 972 05-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Compos meeting plop Enduro Thursday 15-2-18 19:07 hrs lbk 23 599 15-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: lbk