Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's finally arrived on the mainland. Who's in then?
Bloody dangerous push bikes.... Nicky Haydon...i rest my case.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
(07-02-2018, 06:46 PM)Lefty Wrote: Bloody dangerous push bikes.... Nicky Haydon...i rest my case.

Confused  yeeeesssssssssssss soooooooooo just a few facts care of UK Gov 

Motorbikes are statistically the most dangerous form of transport bar none, on average in recent years 330 bikers killed and 5000 injured v 100 cyclists killed and 1000 injured per year despite cyclists outnumbering bikers 18:1 

the majority of bikers killed and injured are between 40 & 55 and male

police post incident investigations put the cause in the majority of cases down to inappropriate speed, poor riding, loss of control, failed to look properly

a disproportionate number of these accidents occur on rural roads   

cyclists are environmentally friendly, healthier, less of a burden on the NHS, better looking, better sexually, and this your honour is the case for the prosecution  Heart https://youtu.be/i0__tUNV5y0
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

Load of bollocks  .... The prosecution rests, when did we start believing anything the government said.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
(07-02-2018, 08:46 PM)Buffalo Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 06:46 PM)Lefty Wrote: Bloody dangerous push bikes.... Nicky Haydon...i rest my case.

Confused  yeeeesssssssssssss soooooooooo just a few facts care of UK Gov 

Motorbikes are statistically the most dangerous form of transport bar none, on average in recent years 330 bikers killed and 5000 injured v 100 cyclists killed and 1000 injured per year despite cyclists outnumbering bikers 18:1 

the majority of bikers killed and injured are between 40 & 55 and male

police post incident investigations put the cause in the majority of cases down to inappropriate speed, poor riding, loss of control, failed to look properly

a disproportionate number of these accidents occur on rural roads   

cyclists are environmentally friendly, healthier, less of a burden on the NHS, better looking, better sexually, and this your honour is the case for the prosecution  Heart https://youtu.be/i0__tUNV5y0

Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Got to agree there Buff.....

As well as I’m in all the highest risks.... but it was on a cycle that I got twatted off!

37 years as a biker and not one off....

If I got on a cycle now.... you could say by this time next year I’ll be off it due to some feckin half wit in a car....
I'm sure the accommodating Welsh council will ensure a practical solution to the problem, whilst engaging in dialogue to make sure you all receive refunds in a speedy manner 
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
Finally go a cheque in the post, from the Welsh road race people. Had to put a claim in though and no compensation. I have registered an official disgust.
Well at least you got something back I suppose
My real name is Dave 
Made me jump through hoops for it though. Feckers Angry
Bastards.. send in a disgust or two I would say
My real name is Dave 
Already did old son - hence the cheque Laugh