Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's finally arrived on the mainland. Who's in then?
(03-02-2018, 06:43 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Hmm..... we will see what 2019 brings....

Things are quite strained over here just now with anything to do with vehicles.... the cops are being driven mad with people emulating TopGear, 5th Gear and the others abusing the Evo Triangle. There is police tape on most bends where aspiring Johnny Cocks have demolished dry stone walls....

Speeding there has claimed a few innocent lives, so the locals are on high alert for anything remotely motorsport related...

I think it would be a great time.... but I also see lots resistance. 

The race track of Wales got booted out too....

Hopefully..... they will get their shit together for next year...

You might have something here Doc we don't need to encourage the "usual suspects" driving / riding way beyond their ability in a public place, these types of events just encourage and glorify that type of reckless behaviour, they would be far better putting on a quality cycling or running event, safer & healthier all round

Apart from all the old gits in Lycra who are auditioning to take over grid girls work  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
(04-02-2018, 12:09 PM)Buffalo Wrote:

Things are quite strained over here just now with anything to do with vehicles.... the cops are being driven mad with people emulating TopGear, 5th Gear and the others abusing the Evo Triangle. There is police tape on most bends where aspiring Johnny Cocks have demolished dry stone walls....

Speeding there has claimed a few innocent lives, so the locals are on high alert for anything remotely motorsport related...

You might have something here Doc we don't need to encourage the "usual suspects" driving / riding way beyond their ability in a public place, these types of events just encourage and glorify that type of reckless behaviour, they would be far better putting on a quality cycling or running event, safer & healthier all round

Brilliant Chris  Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(04-02-2018, 12:09 PM)Buffalo Wrote:

Buff,

There are hundreds of cycling paths for you healthy types.... the Coastal route is well worth you sniffing out.

It’s these scuzzy yobbos who are causing the locals to revolt.... nothing worse than revolting Welshies??
Illigitimi non carborundum.
http://www.cyclingnorthwales.co.uk/pages...co_cyw.htm
(04-02-2018, 12:51 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Apart from all the old gits in Lycra who are auditioning to take over grid girls work  Laugh

Confused you nursing thoughts about Oggy again

(04-02-2018, 05:12 PM)Buffalo Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 12:51 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Apart from all the old gits in Lycra who are auditioning to take over grid girls work  Laugh

Confused you nursing thoughts about Oggy again

Always  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Dodgy subject.....

But I’d rather think it would be Oggy trying to crack one off whilst in Lycra. What he fantasies over I’d rather not contemplate whilst helping to crack off said subject.
(04-02-2018, 02:56 PM)DrMarten Wrote: http://www.cyclingnorthwales.co.uk/pages...co_cyw.htm

Thanks Doc this looks good I will be banging out the miles on the bike soon good to find some different locations, I could link this from Rhyl and round on to Anglesey

There seems to be a lot of interest around here now Chris. The cycle ways are of very high quality... I’m still very wary of mixing cycling and vehicular traffic since I was brought off by a truck.....

So the cycle only lanes .... not like in Manchester, these are totally isolated from traffic as in Holland.... are 99% safe, which will allow you to concentrate just on your riding.
Quote:Fuck off cyclists..... Not most, just all.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Now now.... a good ride wouldn’t harm you Mr Weasel...
Oh now there's an offer ... Thanks Martin but I'll have to decline your kind offer.  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Laugh Laugh

Get fooked!! We’ll have none of those shenanigans here.....

That wasn’t part of the deal..... Rolleyes
Disgusting! The pair of you.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
A gay weasel..... 

I didn’t see that coming.

It is a cosmopolitan world we occupy these days.
Fuck off... You can be whatever you want on here.
Laugh Laugh
(05-02-2018, 08:37 PM)DrMarten Wrote: There seems to be a lot of interest around here now Chris. The cycle ways are of very high quality... I’m still very wary of mixing cycling and vehicular traffic since I was brought off by a truck.....

So the cycle only lanes .... not like in Manchester, these are totally isolated from traffic as in Holland.... are 99% safe, which will allow you to concentrate just on your riding.

looks good I guess the only down side is lots of pedestrians other cyclists if its very busy, cant exactly get to giddy probably best feb or march whist its quiet.

And oddballs on push irons..