Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's finally arrived on the mainland. Who's in then?
Me and the wife will be having a bit of this. We'll be B&Bing it too. Be a good weekend this. 
https://www.welshroadrace.com
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Ticket booked for Saturday the 4th and Hotel booked for Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th. Boom!
Shane you didn’t wait so more of us get the same digs, but appreciate if you want to be alone with Lefty  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
I've booked Clarky and our kid into the same digs Lee.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Is Kev shagging you all - that’s disgusting!  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
I’m repulsed Laugh

I'm repulsed and disturbed! I'll text you over the number for the digs Ledwankio. Didn't know you wanted to go or commit to go.
I reckon when Lefty tagged us on FB and asked if we were up for it my reply of yes must have been a bit subtle  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Saying I’m up for it and committing are two completely different things. Maybe my statement saying. We need to book this today, before all the digs and tickets go - was not clear enough for you to understand it Laugh
(19-11-2017, 01:37 PM)lbk Wrote: Saying I’m up for it and committing are two completely different things. Maybe my statement saying. We need to book this today, before all the digs and tickets go - was not clear enough for you to understand it Laugh

Yorkshire people are a bit slow on the up take  Laugh
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

where is it being held in Wales, make the most of the first one they wont have a second if they are dragging bodies of the course
Hope not Hate 
He’s an honourary one..... or is he?

Never got the Mackem bit.

Fooked!
I am Spartacus 
Shambles by the sound of it.

In Madness You Dwell

Sounds like it  Sad
I am Spartacus 
Hmm..... we will see what 2019 brings....

Things are quite strained over here just now with anything to do with vehicles.... the cops are being driven mad with people emulating TopGear, 5th Gear and the others abusing the Evo Triangle. There is police tape on most bends where aspiring Johnny Cocks have demolished dry stone walls....

Speeding there has claimed a few innocent lives, so the locals are on high alert for anything remotely motorsport related...

I think it would be a great time.... but I also see lots resistance. 

The race track of Wales got booted out too....

Hopefully..... they will get their shit together for next year...

And will we see our ticket money refunded.... I think not.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
That'll be someone else on the revenge list then Wink

In Madness You Dwell

According to Facefuck the organisers have emailed everyone who bought tickets about a refund - but not me, any of you fellas heard out?

At the end of the day it’s not a lot of money, and the credit card should refund, but it leaves a bad taste. 

Wales has been really shortsighted here, the amount of local businesses who will lose out is immense. I typically defend Wales but they’ve dropped the ball on this. The Circuit of Wales too, though they really shouldn’t have pissed so many millions away on it and greased so many palms before deciding it was a non-starter.
I am Spartacus 
I’d start blaming the local council....

They seem to be very NIMBY to anything other than promoting welsh cultural events... which we seem to be snowed under with just now.