Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Raven ‘The 1031hrs Club’ - 31st December
Just a heads up like last year.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Heads up to what? I can barely remember yesterday never mind last year!
I am Spartacus 
Yep!

May be one for the Car Drivers section of the Forum...

Didn’t everyone turn up in cars last year?
Illigitimi non carborundum.
(12-11-2017, 11:59 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Yep!

May be one for the Car Drivers section of the Forum...

Didn’t everyone turn up in cars last year?

Only Glen

In Madness You Dwell

I'll be there old beam Cool
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Feck sorry got the Northern Athletics 10k road race (Clitheroe) on the 31st of Dec already booked in, trying to convince Eric to join me, come on Eric if your reading this get booked on it will be a great run 1500 entrants and a good elite list

Will be there if I don’t end up on blood rota which is very possible as those with kidz tend to be less available for cover on bank hols and the like
My real name is Dave 
So potentially, no Drinky poo's for the big man new years eve then?
Yes it could”d be my 2018 fitness and detox start I need .... soon I will sell my tex buy a big ugly cruiser rush out and purchase Lycra and running shoes and start my own webpage on all my running and cycling I will be doing will scroning all those who drink   Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Dave..... I knew you were taking the piss when I read ...detox Tongue
(13-11-2017, 01:45 AM)anthony1664 Wrote: Yes it could”d be my 2018 fitness and detox start I need .... soon I will sell my tex buy a big ugly cruiser rush out and purchase Lycra and running shoes and start my own webpage on all my running and cycling I will be doing will scroning all those who drink   Laugh

its the way forward  Big Grin put that can of Stella down, I can send you all the info you need (not sure about the cruiser)

https://www.facebook.com/Oneyearnobeer/?...7g&fref=nf

I think the only info he’ll need about the cruiser is to make sure you’ve got good breakdown cover  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Laugh Laugh
(13-11-2017, 08:37 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: I think the only info he’ll need about the cruiser is to make sure you’ve got good breakdown cover  Laugh

Talk about kicking a man when he's down  Dodgy that's right below the belt, Laugh

I had to make a call to LBK last night, thinking it was he who had been let down....

I’m disgusted to say... it’s you Facebookers cross threading.

Won’t do Facethingy as I believe Zuckerberg to be a vile and utter cunt. There.... I feel so much better!
I wasn't kicking - but it's a bad start to have to get it recovered so early into ownership. Hopefully this is the only hiccup for Oggy.
I am Spartacus 
(14-11-2017, 02:56 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: I wasn't kicking - but it's a bad start to have to get it recovered so early into ownership. Hopefully this is the only hiccup for Oggy.

Laugh Big Grin Laugh Big Grin

In Madness You Dwell

(14-11-2017, 02:56 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: I wasn't kicking - but it's a bad start to have to get it recovered so early into ownership. Hopefully this is the only hiccup for Oggy.

Laugh Laugh Laugh well certainly a pickaxe handle to the gonads, to be fare its a Victory, I imagine Altrincham vehicle recovery services is on his speed dial, every time he says "BOLLOCKS" Siri dials them

(13-11-2017, 08:29 AM)Buffalo Wrote:
(13-11-2017, 01:45 AM)anthony1664 Wrote: Yes it could”d be my 2018 fitness and detox start I need .... soon I will sell my tex buy a big ugly cruiser rush out and purchase Lycra and running shoes and start my own webpage on all my running and cycling I will be doing will scroning all those who drink   Laugh

its the way forward  Big Grin put that can of Stella down, I can send you all the info you need (not sure about the cruiser)

https://www.facebook.com/Oneyearnobeer/?...7g&fref=nf

Real ale me not wife beater Stella  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
(13-11-2017, 08:37 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: I think the only info he’ll need about the cruiser is to make sure you’ve got good breakdown cover  Laugh

Well it certainly would be high up list of questions if I ever felt the crisis time and needed to buy such a beast   Tongue
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Years Eve - The Raven - 1045hrs Badboybez 78 425 07-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Raven brekkie 21st October Panman Chips 22 347 28-10-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Panman Chips
  Raven Cafe for breakfast anyone? Sunday 23rd September Badboybez 56 521 24-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dilbert
  Sunday 29th July - Raven Breakfast? Badboybez 7 237 23-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: lbk