Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mancopoly - The End
Some boring fuckers on here. Have you got perfume around your arse , because they all seem to be sniffing it.....

Thanks Ledwankio. Nuff Said
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
As defending champion, Race for Space, I Just wanted to add my two-penneth, but what can I say that hasn’t already been said.  It’s been a great challenge Lee, thanks for putting it together, seen some great places, and covered a lot of miles, but I don’t need much tempting ... I’ll ride my bike to the opening of a bag of crisps ... ?

Some interesting features to the Mancopoly Challenge, the most striking being the number of riders who have put some effort in and ridden their bikes, really made the competition interesting.

At the end of the day, FACT is the winner, we all come second to such a worthy cause. Thanks to Lee, for getting us organised, but thanks to us all for taking part.

See you at the presentation ...

If you message me and I don't reply its because I'm out taking photos .....

Of Mancopoly Locations ..... Laugh Tongue Cool
For Fucks Sake.... any more sucking up and you will all turn inside out.....
I remember when we had the Cafe Challenge and the magnificent Raymond’s leading it..... proper challenges then and no cheating.....
Take your meds’ you daft sod....

Ray photoshopped photos, hence he completed the competition in a few days...

Now.... stop being nice, and really let rip.
So, that was 2017....
Brilliant Glenda - just brilliant  Laugh Laugh
I have control - standby standby
He stopped the challenge half way through to present the monies early so he could go and be rimmed at his new MCC and have to pass his wife round the leadership  Laugh
Laugh Laugh
I have control - standby standby
Hi I can’t believe you are so disrespectful to Raymondo. The man who put his heart ❤️ and Soul into the club. Arranging challenges, Rideputs and meetings. Such an unselfish, club orientated guy. One true honest gentleman. 
Not like now , half full of Welsh inbreeds 
Stop shit stirring!
So, that was 2017....
(02-11-2017, 11:32 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Stop shit stirring!

Who.... me.... as if I would 
Been having a re read of all the posts. To an outsider, we must seem a bunch of dysfunctional misfits seemingly brought together by bikes.....

But without all the priceless shit flung around, it would be akin to the Honda Owners Club or Christian Motorcyclists Fellowship forum....

Glen.... you’re a Star in my eyes...
So, that was 2017....
(03-11-2017, 09:29 AM)DrMarten Wrote: we must seem a bunch of dysfunctional misfits seemingly brought together by bikes...

That pretty much sums it up
Bite my shiny metal ass
you can’t possibly mean me in that outrageous definition. I am the most polite, reasonable, semi educated , caring and empathetic person on her. The only true comment being brought together by bikes. You really need to reconsider that comment.
What will prospective new members think if you cast aspersions of that nature. You obnoxiously Welsh twat . 
As LBK would say .... just sayin’ 
I can see you’re a long term project....
So, that was 2017....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mancopoly Scoring Ledwardio 344 8,284 01-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  46 - Ledwardio - Mancopoly Folder Ledwardio 39 2,476 30-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Last Post: lbk
  19 - s1000rrEl - Mancopoly Folder Ledwardio 32 1,792 30-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  60 - Glen - Mancopoly Folder Ledwardio 90 2,627 30-10-2017, 12:57 AM
Last Post: lbk