Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Tis true ya know
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted: "'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am". The man below replied "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude". "You must be a technician." said the balloonist. "I am" replied the man "how did you know?" "Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you have told me is probably technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and the fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip with your talk." The man below responded, "You must be in management". "I am" replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well," said the man "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fucking fault!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
As the curly finger of management may be coming my way.....

I think this isn't the correct environment for such inappropriate material. Others may find this insulting and offensive, it would be appreciated if you can only post relevant topics in this space.

If you get seduced by the dark side, then you only have yourself to blame, you feckin idiot. I will not be deterred or waver in my quest to break you. If you become a kno......sorry manager.   Angel
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(15-08-2017, 08:02 PM)lbk Wrote: A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted: "'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am". The man below replied "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude". "You must be a technician." said the balloonist. "I am" replied the man "how did you know?" "Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you have told me is probably technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and the fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip with your talk." The man below responded, "You must be in management". "I am" replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well," said the man "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fucking fault!

straight forward management way of dealing with this kind of smart arse bollox, I have the stripes your overtime is fecked your going to get every shitty task going plus all the piss poor shifts and as a potential trouble causer first on my list for redundancy Laugh  

take the management position Doc feck em
Hope not Hate 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drunk Driver. True story from Australia Jap_STi_3 6 1,506 08-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Panman Chips