Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compos Chippy Run 6th July
Yeah I think so, but the food inside has always been decent. That's a shame  Sad
Bite my shiny metal ass
Are you sure you went to the chip shop side Sparky...?

The stable door bit sounds quite ominous...  Rolleyes
"I've got a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel." - Edmund Blackadder.
christ Sparky if you think Compos is poor I strongly warn you against Lynn Ravens café, they can do things to an egg & chips that would get you on a UN list for weapons of mass destruction
Actions prove who someone is, words just prove who they aspire to be 

Certainly not what it was, food is inconsistent....

We stayed a 5 star hotel for the last 2 weeks, sadly the food was terrible. £18 for a speciality burger....was sent back. 

Chef came out to inquire....was told in no uncertain terms, that as he has come into the lounge, others would hear...
I told him a 17 year old in McDonalds can prepare a better burger. Couldn't believe it when he started a stand up argument! I told him to clear the table before he wore the meal... I wouldn't try that at the Raven....
"I've got a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel." - Edmund Blackadder.
we should start our own MancRider Star guide bit like Michelin for biker food outlets

I think Compos is spot on TBH.
I have control - standby standby
(21-06-2017, 08:09 AM)Buffalo Wrote: we should start our own MancRider Star guide bit like Michelin for biker food outlets

Having re read this post Buff....

There's an opening here. Leather and Lycra, bikers and cyclists refuel stop.

Having seen many, eaten in a few....I'm sure we could produce better than the best....
the biker & cycling fraternity do frequent similar locations it would be a great idea for someone to Blog on, I unfortunately don't enjoy the full Compo experience anymore but it was always tidy food the Omelette I had last time was good, I think Mark is to posh for us now Big Grin

Laugh Laugh
You all getting as stuffed as pigs?
Weight Watchers night for me - then a chippy tea Big Grin
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

a good night for it chaps, I was other wise engaged unfortunately

How did the food stack up ladies Big Grin
I didn't even know this was officially on Huh I certainly didn't go.
I didn't either
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Disgusted I am!
I thought you'd been and got the shits.... hardly heard anything from you all....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compos Chippy Tea - Thursday 31st August - 19:01hrs Badboybez 61 794 04-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Buffalo
  Compos Chippy - Thursday 2nd March Badboybez 61 1,786 04-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  Compo Chippy Run - Thursday 30th June Badboybez 48 1,469 05-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: trooper8236
  Compos fish and lips Thursday 26th. lbk 20 1,453 27-05-2016, 12:20 AM
Last Post: lbk