Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compos Chippy Run 6th July
Yeah I think so, but the food inside has always been decent. That's a shame  Sad
Smell my cheese 
Are you sure you went to the chip shop side Sparky...?

The stable door bit sounds quite ominous...  Rolleyes
Will.I.Am Weasel fixed it for me Dodgy
christ Sparky if you think Compos is poor I strongly warn you against Lynn Ravens café, they can do things to an egg & chips that would get you on a UN list for weapons of mass destruction
Finishing dead last is better than did not finish, both are a million miles better than didn't start

Certainly not what it was, food is inconsistent....

We stayed a 5 star hotel for the last 2 weeks, sadly the food was terrible. £18 for a speciality burger....was sent back. 

Chef came out to inquire....was told in no uncertain terms, that as he has come into the lounge, others would hear...
I told him a 17 year old in McDonalds can prepare a better burger. Couldn't believe it when he started a stand up argument! I told him to clear the table before he wore the meal... I wouldn't try that at the Raven....
Will.I.Am Weasel fixed it for me Dodgy
we should start our own MancRider Star guide bit like Michelin for biker food outlets
Finishing dead last is better than did not finish, both are a million miles better than didn't start

I think Compos is spot on TBH.
I have control - standby standby

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compos Chippy - Thursday 2nd March Badboybez 61 1,281 04-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  Compo Chippy Run - Thursday 30th June Badboybez 48 1,201 05-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: trooper8236
  Compos fish and lips Thursday 26th. lbk 20 984 27-05-2016, 12:20 AM
Last Post: lbk
  Wednesday 30th Compos fish & lips run 2 FFS lbk 36 1,489 31-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Last Post: lbk