Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck that!
Angry Fuel strip is fecked on the bike again. Apparently, it's an issue with this model and year only FFS! Anyways - done a bit of research and costing etc....£190 is the best I can get for supply and fit. Fook that, I'm setting the trip meter as I know I can get 210 taking it Nelson Eddie of course. 180 and it gets filled up. Robbing bastards!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
I'd recommend that you don't trust the mileometer v fuel consumption method.....

Any chance of a used one?

Looked into that but they don't last very long so I don't think it's worth it.
Any chance of them fixing it on the warranty of the last one they "fixed"?

Nearly two years ago Doc. Might be worth a try though. Got nowt to lose I suppose.
Indeed...

Might get a goodwill fix as it's a known issue
My real name is Dave 
Can't see it but hey......I'll don the love coat and spread some luuuuurvvvveeee Heart and see what happens. I have control......standby standby.
Good luck with Williams - you'll probably have to educate them about the known fault!
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

We can show up on mass and eat and drink them out of house and home while you work the luv coat magic  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
That's German engineering for you  Wink

Is there no option to retrofit the sensor from a different year?
I am Spartacus 
No retro fit available mate. BMW should have dealt with a his issue from the off. Wankers!
Yeah, been reading up on this with the Yanks GS website. They reckon it's down to the ethanol... yep! That evil stuff...eroding the metallic strips in the sensor .... but it can fail in months or never...

It's an easy fix to put the new one in....but as per usual...it has to be keyed in by BM.

Bastards!

They make me sick - twats!
Get it spent you tight ass Wink

You disgust me!
You keep saying how much you love her...

Get it to Williams, give them your best psycho stare...and say you want it free as a warranty claim OR you won't be coming back for a new GS.

And neither will any of you other GS fwends
My real name is Dave 
I do have a cunning plan - along them lines chaps.....I have control- standby standby!
Yeah..... even Bev can see this streak of genius coming....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck, twat and chains Ledwardio 53 8,168 27-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Last Post: lbk