Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cadwell Park Track Evening 12 June 2017
Chris and I were due to visit Cadwell for the evening before the Spain gig but we changed it to the 12th of June, but I can't go as I only fly back from my jollies that day.

Can anyone use my place?
Bite my shiny metal ass
You can guess it's not for me Lee...
"I've got a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel." - Edmund Blackadder.
Indeed  Wink
Bite my shiny metal ass
Nor me Smile
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Sorry mate, not my gig too.
I have control - standby standby
feck I forgot about this thanks for reminding me Lee, Lefty might fancy it
Actions prove who someone is, words just prove who they aspire to be 

Hmmm, tempted.....need to chat to my boss.. Kev  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Just call in sick that day Lefty, your evil boss would never know  Laugh
Bite my shiny metal ass
Not sure if the Vfr will be quick enough for the track.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Yep. Blag the boss....
"I've got a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel." - Edmund Blackadder.
(22-05-2017, 11:49 PM)Lefty Wrote: Not sure if the Vfr will be quick enough for the track.

It'll be fine
Bite my shiny metal ass
Seconded.
Turded!
(22-05-2017, 10:21 PM)Lefty Wrote: Hmmm, tempted.....need to chat to my boss.. Kev  Laugh
Feck that fecker
(22-05-2017, 11:49 PM)Lefty Wrote: Not sure if the Vfr will be quick enough for the track.

I the hands of any ordinary rider then it would just be A N Other bike but in your hands lefty it will be a mighty missile I will struggle to stay with you over a lap on my 10 year old out of date old Honda
Actions prove who someone is, words just prove who they aspire to be 

Agreed Chris, Feck Kev the fat fuc........hang on, that's me! Who's whoa. This is simply not on my friend........go and give the VFR a dam good spanking you pussy.
Not buying that crock Chris.....finely honed triathlete with a heavy throttle hand...  Laugh
The pyscological touch from the Buffalo.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angelsey - Oct 21/22 2017 Ledwardio 7 257 05-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  Who fancies a track day on the speedway ? April 1st 2017 lbk 159 4,171 04-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Track day @ Oulton Lefty 42 7,758 07-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Lefty
  Club MSV Track Day Oggy 4 1,277 03-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Oggy