Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exercise monitors....
Interesting snippet on the radio...

How people buy these devices for proof of exercise...

Unbelievable amount called in to say they fasten them to the dog or kids Big Grin

Work issued them to us... I had a big score...

Got complemented.... I said don't you think it's strange how a person with physical limits is so active?

Sent picture of Dyl in full flight with the monitor on his collar....strangely....he didn't get an award as we were promised...
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Got to get more steps in? Just shake your arm a bit - much easier
I am Spartacus 
Agree about more exercise....

But it's easier to say no than yes...
(26-04-2017, 08:19 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: Got to get more steps in? Just shake your arm a bit - much easier

Are you advocating wanking as a form of exercise now!.  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
You are feckin' evil Weasil....

Are you implying he cracks one off over a picture of H from Steps??

No wonder people think this site is for gay bikers..... it's you shit stirring Laugh
Must admit, I do need to shed a pound or two. It just winds me up - eating Rabbit food and checking for sugar and fat. A balanced diet and a bit of exercise is the way forward. We're not designed for excessive excercise.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
You disgust Kev, just sayin....
I am Spartacus 
Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(26-04-2017, 10:44 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: You disgust Kev, just sayin....

Now then Mr Angelic Baby Face....

May I remind you of your order at Compo's... 

Please may I have the Shark and Salad, hold the chips... talk about "When in Rome, do as....."

I start my day with a strong freshly ground black coffee..... believe it or not..... this way the natural sugar from the beans is released so it's quite sweet....

I can hear you all shuddering at the thought...

The look on the baristas' face pleases me, as they too look repulsed.
Not sure what you mean Doc, surely there's nothing wrong with me trying to lose a bit of bulk?

I know I'm failing on adding exercise, but then I don't judge how many steps i take using a counter on my wrist, which I think was where you started from with this thread.
I am Spartacus 
Ok.... big fried fish and you tried to offset with salad? 

Where's Buff when you need him...! He could explain it better than me.

Exactly correct about monitors... but like you, I can't be arsed! These things can be cheated, plus you could walk a sedate 2 miles.... but jogging it would be the benefit. Unless we focus like Buff by controlling what you consume and then exercise correctly, that porkyness wont go.

But I'm just not mithered now as any exercise would need regular morphine and I'm not going there again...
Low Carb High Fat diet - look it up.

The batter is a grey area, which is why I left half of it.
I am Spartacus 
something recently which I picked on a running forum that made a lot of sense, "you cant out run a bad diet" no amount of exercise will help if you eat shite

a lot of money is made from the diet / exercise world by writing endless volumes of nonsense, it is really really simple eat healthy everyone above the age of 10 knows what that looks like, exercise this should be in proportion to your physical ability and ultimately what you want to achieve, if you just want general fitness then moderate walking, swimming, dancing, cycling, yoga etc etc say 4 hours a week, on the other hand if your training for something more strenuous then its a whole different ball game.

fitbit monitor, steps counter, leave them waste of money

Quite surprised at my level of activity....

Checked the Health App on the iPhone... walked 5 km yesterday...God knows where though.
Oh, so now it's about who can do the most steps is it Undecided

You all disgust me Dodgy
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Doddering old twat, typical..... Not got a feckin clue where you've been, a map perhaps, when you've been, check your undies I'd suggest.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Oh Weasel.....

It’s you who’s losing the plot... unable to keep up with th witty banter....