Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannonball rally run - summer 2019
(30-03-2018, 07:31 PM)DrMarten Wrote: We know it takes (you) longer Kev... Laugh

Your beginning to disgust me!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Judging by the last offering of vehicle I’ve sent you.... repulsed or revolted must be on the list.
Definitely repulsed with the first one.
Right then. I take it that the car Rally is cancelled for 2019. I think the General consensus is - we need a bike tour in 2019 as we've not had one this year. So the bike tour wins Cool
It’s a shame as it feels far off, but yeah we’d struggle to do both next year. It would be good to get both plop races in next year too.
I am Spartacus 
A plop run would be good to do also as I can’t do a trip gig.
Would be good if we could figure out a way to get you out on a trip Doc, I think you’d enjoy it. There are options...
I am Spartacus 
Joking apart, it would be good.

I am working on a plan.
There’s always options Doc - there’s always options. I have control - standby standby.
(10-07-2018, 08:50 PM)lbk Wrote: I have control - standby standby.

Don’t worry Doc, an adult will help too.
I am Spartacus 
[Image: XDdHMGsN_t.jpeg]
Laugh
Come on 4 wheels doc rum  Cool
This is the 4 wheeler gig Mark, but I’ve reservations.... knowing Kevin, he’s already sent links to numerous black cabs, as this is the weapon of choice, and to be frank, not a bad one.

His heart is on another tour as is the lads, so the 2019 target has moved to 2020, a good thing having seen the pieces of shit Kev was looking at! It will give more time to weld a floor into one of his classic picks....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monte Carlo or bust Rally lbk 71 5,181 11-11-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: DrMarten