Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Tomahawks.
Technically I suspect we are all "shitting" in a hole in the floor I know I am Confused

Given the man is a bully and like any gob shite he is running away from a UK visit because he will get a load of stick, anyway Trump not for me Ta
Ironman Bolton July 15th 2018
Courage to start
Strength to endure  
Resolve to finish

He’s a feckin lunatic!
I have control - standby standby
(12-01-2018, 08:18 PM)lbk Wrote: He’s a feckin lunatic!

That's enough about Glenn. What about Trump?.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
He’s a twat too! Laugh
Twat or not.... Trump has given Kim Jon Un something to think about. Until they locked horns, Un was considered to be untouchable. 

Some may say it takes a lunatic to deal with a lunatic.....
(12-01-2018, 09:28 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Twat or not.... Trump has given Kim Jon Un something to think about. Until they locked horns, Un was considered to be untouchable. 

Some may say it takes a lunatic to deal with a lunatic.....

Kim has played him like a fool, testing Nukes and ICBM giving Trump the finger, now Kim is going to get his pockets filled with deals the process has began to bring him back in, winter Olympics, talks on opening trade deals, oldest trick in the book
Courage to start
Strength to endure  
Resolve to finish

Got to agree Buff.... but come on.... World Peace..everyone wants World Peace!

The thing with Un, he’s as unstable as fuck... God only knows what he will come back with next.

Look back to the Kennedy era and his Cuban stand off, he was sooo lucky. However Kennedy was a cool lunatic.... a smug twat. Makes you wonder why he was bumped off....

Reagan was another putting the world in jepody....he got capped.

Trump must be on the same list...
not sure "everyone" wants world peace well most beauty pageant contestants do but the vast majority of arms manufacturers like a good war  

got to agree Kim looks as mad a s a box of frogs but the naughty school boy play who then gets showered with gifts for being good looks like the direction of travel.

Kennedy was killed by the establishment and the Mob I recon 

Regan with the benefit of 30 years in between dosen`t look that bad now
Courage to start
Strength to endure  
Resolve to finish

I’m thinking Bez has been recruited by the CIA, given our Special Relationship, his propensity for bumping off high profile targets..... and his notable absence on here....
The one thing Kim has got in abundance Natural resources plus precious metals and rocks. He’s got the feckin lot. He just hasn’t got the money to mine it. I’m sure the Ruskies and Chinese will want a slice of that cake. Just saying!
You bastards. Can we please stop political conversations on this site... for decks sake, you will be slagging off The Marvelous Mrs May  next... then we know we reached social  depression 
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
It will never come to that. We all love Mrs T.
(12-01-2018, 07:31 PM)Buffalo Wrote: Technically I suspect we are all "shitting" in a hole in the floor I know I am Confused

Given the man is a bully and like any gob shite he is running away from a UK visit because he will get a load of stick, anyway Trump not for me Ta

Pity, I was rather looking forward to the biggest full moon Whitehall's ever seen Shy
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump.... DrMarten 33 1,246 28-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Buffalo