Poll: Who should win the MancRiders 2017 Weasel Award?
This poll is closed.
LBK
52.38%
11 52.38%
Badboybez
14.29%
3 14.29%
Dr Marten
19.05%
4 19.05%
ChrisJH (Buffalo)
0%
0 0%
Lefty
4.76%
1 4.76%
Glen
0%
0 0%
Ledwardio
9.52%
2 9.52%
Anthony1664
0%
0 0%
Oggy
0%
0 0%
MarkW7
0%
0 0%
Seth
0%
0 0%
Owdgit
0%
0 0%
Dilbert
0%
0 0%
hairnet
0%
0 0%
Rothy
0%
0 0%
Willow
0%
0 0%
s1000rrEl
0%
0 0%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Weasel Award 2017
Bez....

It's Weaselry ...... Mr Innocent, the Moulton Menace ... I'm assured he is your man.

It's got his stamp all over it.
Will.I.Am Weasel fixed it for me Dodgy
Your statement Martin....You're assured...that means there has been some grassing / lies and collusion.fee, fi, fo, fum,   I smell the work of an Irishman..
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: IMG_1427_zpszq67lw7s.png]
Glad to see you've come clean.... guilt can be a heavy burden to carry....it was time to admit your error in a moment of weakness....

Don't drag Paddy McTarmac into it....don't forget.... I'm a bit savvy with IT, but it was simple coppering that caught you.... give them enough rope.... you blamed your best mate...

I'm onto him now....something tells me, the next 12 months, your life will be pure hell

Sad to say.... your weasel crown remains...as it should, on the King's head Angel
(27-04-2017, 03:08 PM)Lefty Wrote: Your statement Martin....You're assured...that means there has been some grassing / lies and collusion.fee, fi, fo, fum,   I smell the work of an Irishman..

[url=[Image: IMG_0513_zpsyoswf4jl.jpg]][IMG]http
I have control - standby standby
You must be slipping, years ago you'd never be caught red handed.

Perhaps you need to look on this as a cleansing of your mind, nay, a right of passage to utopia. As the master is due to become apprentice, I suspect you need a mentor of skill, experienced in a way you've never imagined, then and only then will inner peace come your way.

What a fitting end to King Weasel, move on to fresh fields away from the old challenge, and into a new life of giving service, skill, pleasure to others...

I'm proud to say, welcome brother. Your eyes will be opened, your mind freed and more importantly.....independence.....

Some may say.... what on earth am I talking about....for only I, know what is coming your way Angel
Laugh Laugh  How can you be, so articulate at 07:14.27 hrs Laugh
I have control - standby standby
Because drivel knows no time restrictions....  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: IMG_1427_zpszq67lw7s.png]
Surprise myself sometimes...
(28-04-2017, 08:30 AM)Lefty Wrote: Because drivel knows no time restrictions....  Laugh

Go polish your crown.... Rolleyes