Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Weasel Award 2018
Well done Dave great effort
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
Just read this headline....

Russia is meddling in all big social media sites...could Old Vlad Putin have stitched up the Weasel?!

Russia used every major social media platform to influence the 2016 US election, a report claims.
New research says YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram and PayPal - as well as Facebook and Twitter - were leveraged to spread propaganda.
The report, released today by the US Senate, exposes the scale of Russian disinformation efforts.
Its authors criticise the "belated and uncoordinated response" by tech firms.
The report was put together by University of Oxford's Computational Propaganda Project and the social network analysis firm Graphika.
It is the first analysis of millions of social media posts provided by Twitter, Google and Facebook to the Senate Intelligence Committee.
While Facebook and Twitter have previously disclosed Russian interference, little has been known about the use of other platforms. 
The report suggests YouTube, Tumblr, PayPal and Google+ were all affected, with Russia adapting techniques from digital marketing to target audiences across multiple channels.
"It's a whole family of social media sites," says Dr Philip N. Howard, director of the Oxford Internet Institute. "We think the goal was to make the campaigns seem more legitimate."

Kim Jong-Shaughnessy gets vote as the Meddler ?
He’s as thick as a brick!

Laugh Laugh
Please explain your theory for that gem....

This is the man who took his bike to BMW because the warning lights came on stating low tyre pressure.....
Fearing the main computer was having a melt down.... his fix was to switch it off and back on again... the warnings were still there....

BMW simply blew the tyres up....

Are you still serious about Einstein Shagnasty.......

Thick as shit.

He’s our very own Wiley Coyote....

Laugh he's a proper cunt is our Kev. .. Weasel indeed, spent the morning in bed while some of us were hard at it.... Some bullshit about his shotgun licence... Quality blag though, tipped my hat.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
(17-12-2018, 10:56 PM)Lefty Wrote: Laugh he's a proper cunt is our Kev. .. Weasel indeed, spent the morning in bed while some of us were hard at it.... Some bullshit about his shotgun licence... Quality blag though, tipped my hat.
You got nothing heavy to lift?
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
It that’s it... he can be a complete weasel by blagging, but I understand the only buttons he knows how to press.... are yours.

Shame there's not a low tyre pressure light on his trolley , that would have gone off too   Laugh
(18-12-2018, 12:00 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: Shame there's not a low tyre pressure light on his trolley , that would have gone off too   Laugh

To far that sparky - to far! There's a line and you've just crossed it sweet heart.  Angry
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Now then.... that raises one issue!

Combine the falling off his Triumph whilst in a straight line....and riding on flat tyres on the GS...

You’d think he would’ve recognised a wobble and weave before the wheels fell off....

I guess there’s no helping some people.

Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Weasel Poll - 2018 DrMarten 22 517 08-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Badboybez