• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The just saying thread.
Just saying!
[url=[Image: IMG_0340_zpsc0ac6lwv.jpg]][IMG]http
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Just sayin'

That's profound.....

True though.

These fecking new cars with LED lights - seems to me that when they indicate (rarity in an Audi) the headlight goes out.
So in 3 years are they rewriting the MOT book?
I had a Datsun 120Y that did the same - it failed  Big Grin
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Nah they just drop to half brightness Bez, which to be fair is still far brighter than a Datsun 120 would be.
I am Spartacus 
There are two types of LED indicators on Audi's .....

I noticed older ones just had LED.... then some had the moving line LED..... it was only when my daughter tried to convince me an Audi was for me..... I noticed in the options.... the ANIMATED LED as they call them .... sit down...

£260 option FFS!!

That's not the LED headlight or DRL, just the indicator - you pay all that money and never get to see it move! Madness isn't it. Plus I personally think they look shit.
I am Spartacus 
Dare I say chavvy??

On the plus side... they do seem more noticeable....??

(03-04-2017, 07:10 PM)Badboybez Wrote: These fecking new cars with LED lights - seems to me that when they indicate (rarity in an Audi) the headlight goes out.
So in 3 years are they rewriting the MOT book?
I had a Datsun 120Y that did the same - it failed  Big Grin

Do you wish you had a 120Y Bez...?

I think they've all rusted away now
I am Spartacus 
Like the excellent Honda Civic from the 70's

Just abut off putting in the dark - car loses a headlight when indicates.

In Madness You Dwell

Sure it's the headlight and not the DRL, most LED ones seem to dim on indication on the front and dependant of set up and speed some fire up a cornering light as the wheels turned
My real name is Dave 
I think Bez is right Ya Nose....

Seat, VW seem to have a half dim tungsten DRL and some have LED too, they both dim or go out completely when indicating..... piss poor.

Think it was an evoke type thing. Infront of me the other night - indicator comes on - headlight goes off.

The audis do similar but I think the headlight dims quite a bit.

In Madness You Dwell

Thought Indians didn't attack at night.....

In their defence - if they didn't dim, you wouldn't see the indicator.
I am Spartacus 
Now don't start splitting hairs! 

Here's a fellow biker in distress.

So I've been out and a bout today, a great days riding, beautiful weather, met some lovely people on me travels. All in all - pretty good day. The Wife's on a late shift, so I fuck the diet off and head for a chinky - via Mossely. I order and as I'm waiting - two of the biggest, chaviest, fowl mouthed, scummy twats walk in - pissed out of their skulls. He was your typical tracksuit wearing, hand down the bollocks type of cunt, she was 10 years older definitely late 30s, bleached blonde, but missed the roots - skirt halfway up her arse, bruised legs, roll up hanging from gob. Just come in and  totally turned the gaff on its head. I thought I left these cunts behind in Manchester - clearly, they are everywhere. I got me grub, and watched them go back in the pub. Now I can't take the moral high ground on most things, but these Animals really do need to be put down ffs. They are absolute Fucking scum of the earth. It breaks my heart when I see these things in action - it really does. Where do these things come from? Why do we tolerate the things? God I hate them - I really do. What chance have my grandchildren got. Fucking no chance -  Just saying!
Blame it on the weather!

I saw a family of Not Rights... the pity is, you could see the kids following mum and her latests' example...

Mum, toothless, tattooed wearing a vest top.... shite tattoos... a crackhead as she was skin and bone... the boyfriend, probably her pimp.... taking the kids to the beach...armfuls of crisps and coke - the cola, not the white powder....

Rhyl turns into shithead central.... I have a Welsh plate on my car, there were pityfully few around today.... nearly all M P B and D, I felt somewhat intimidated...

One thing that's piss funny... you may recall my rants over the last two years.... old camper vans and converted vans parking on the prom... well... the council has banned the feckin lot.... they were all turning up... parking and being told to fuck off to approved sites.... chav's!

I don't know what it is, but they really get to me these days. They are everywhere. You can spot these fuckers a mile away - I swear I can smell them too. I was coming through Rochdale before, the new craze around there is - young Asian lads on quads, there was loads of these lads - whizzing around, two and three up, standard issue mirrored shades and shorts. You know the rest. Why do these chavs think they can do what the hell the want? I get so pissed off with it all sometimes. I know I shouldn't but some days I just think - what does the future hold.  Confused

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "What did you Learn Today" Thread. lbk 748 83,498 6 hours ago
Last Post: MarkW7
  The Brexit Thread. lbk 329 3,567 20-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Last Post: anthony1664
  LBK’S I’m disgusted or not disgusted thread. lbk 36 519 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: lbk
  The trip down memory lane thread. lbk 40 3,132 17-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: lbk