Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9th July Manchester to Blackpool bike ride
ok any Lycra terrorists fancy joining me on the 9th of July for the annual Manchester to Blackpool Christie Hospital bike ride, its an all day job so no rush 60 ish miles steady away

http://www.bike-events.co.uk/Ride.aspx?id=518
Finishing dead last is better than did not finish, both are a million miles better than didn't start

Think I might have a bit of this Chris. Give me something to aim for.
I have control - standby standby
Did a cycle ride from Manchester to Blackpooland back when I was 15ish.... Great sense of achievement, especially as it was the hard way..Belmont.

I would applaud any of you chaps to have a bash.
Will.I.Am Weasel fixed it for me Dodgy
60miles!!!! I am fecked after 3!!!!
Fucking hell looks like I'll have to set a Cycle Section on here - give me strength Wink
In Madness You Dwell
[Image: ThinkBike_zps5406c380.jpg]
(28-02-2017, 08:57 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Did a cycle ride from Manchester to Blackpooland back when I was 15ish.... Great sense of achievement, especially as it was the hard way..Belmont.

feck that's a brilliant effort Doc age 15 getting over Belmont must have been a bitch especially back then those bikes with a massive front wheel and tiny rear one

LOL Bez can we have a health, fitness and wellbeing section always room for a few "naturist" photos what was that mag called back in the day H & M ? sure it was that had European women playing volley ball wearing feck all
Finishing dead last is better than did not finish, both are a million miles better than didn't start

(01-03-2017, 08:45 AM)Buffalo Wrote: ...especially back then those bikes with a massive front wheel and tiny rear one

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Smell my cheese 
I just don't know why I bother.... Laugh

While you lot are taking the piss out of me, you're leaving some poor sod alone Rolleyes
Glen's wounded and Kev needs the rest - it's natural selection Doc  Wink
Smell my cheese 
Don't be a fanny! Pick on Weasel then...
He's on holiday it seems
Smell my cheese 
(01-03-2017, 08:45 AM)Buffalo Wrote:
(28-02-2017, 08:57 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Did a cycle ride from Manchester to Blackpooland back when I was 15ish.... Great sense of achievement, especially as it was the hard way..Belmont.

feck that's a brilliant effort Doc age 15 getting over Belmont must have been a bitch especially back then those bikes with a massive front wheel and tiny rear one

LOL Bez can we have a health, fitness and wellbeing section always room for a few "naturist" photos what was that mag called back in the day H & M ? sure it was that had European women playing volley ball wearing feck all
Laugh Laugh Laugh
(01-03-2017, 09:37 AM)Ledwardio Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 08:45 AM)Buffalo Wrote: ...especially back then those bikes with a massive front wheel and tiny rear one

Laugh  Laugh  Laugh

Laugh
a month to go any of you secret cyclists fancy a do on this its about 4 hours 100k steady run one way

I'd don some lyrca & have a crack for £100k
you are a cute looking young fella Mark (from memory) but I think you are pricing yourself out of the market at £100k Glen can get lycra crack for £10 down Manchester

It's the Hovercraft day on Sunday the 9th July Chris Huh
You'll make me blush buff Blush I think the places our glenda frequents you could get almost anything for £10 and a wink..
hiya chris just saw this . is registration still open , whats the crack might have a bit of this ...
" i'll get my coat... "
(26-06-2017, 08:42 PM)trooper8236 Wrote: hiya chris just saw this . is registration still open , whats the crack might have a bit of this ...

think so http://www.christie.nhs.uk/the-christie-...-ride.aspx

give us a shout if you are doing it meet you at Salford

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18th / 19th Bike & Tri Expo Buffalo 6 146 15-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Buffalo
  Fact Charity bike ride. lbk 31 715 20-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Ledwardio