Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beyond Belief
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/lee-rigby...

What a world we live in  Sad
I am Spartacus 
Fucker should have been shot on site.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Still should
I am Spartacus 
The man, and I use that term loosely.... is just an animal and as such should expect no special treatment.

However.... the prison service have to ensure his well being and are responsible.... simply knocking his teeth out, if that WAS the case, or he did it himself?! 

This person is committed to anarchy and chaos, therefore should be treated appropriately. Solitary confinement. Which I suspect he may now be in. 

I advocate the death penalty for the crime he committed. No appeal.

It is a failing of the prison service....and it is in tatters...

Trouble is knowing or namby pamby society he'll get the pay out Angry
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Just slot the fucker.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
I'd put money on it!

I hope this country starts changing its attitude towards fucking scum like that arsehole, when we get out of Europe and governing ourselves - making our own laws.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
There are too many weak and spineless individuals... left wingers, hipsters and liberalists nowadays..

We've lost the Bulldog Churchillian attitude of making bold decisions and standing by them with conviction.

Where is the fair and just society ? Personally, is part him out for body parts, make some use of himz

North Korea I'd drop him in. Tell Kim he's put some posters up calling him a fat tart....soon be attached to a post while the dust him with an anti aircraft gun. 
Fucking scum bag.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Still part the cunt out.....